Tourney time zone bias

Options
Is there anything that can be done in relation to time zones for the game, eg you select a one time option (can't change it after) for what time zone you are in. This then sets the times your tourneys start and finish.

I'm in the uk, I plug away at a tourney for a week and on the last night I stay awak til 1:30 am and am in the top 5. Have to sleep, work in the morning etc.

Wake up and I'm now in the top 500 for rubbish part time effort reward.

The tourneys current are heavily bias to US players and over time euro players will be at a distinct disadvantage and feel there is no point in taking part in tourneys if the reward isn't worth it.

Another way this could be implemented is that 4 or the same tourney start at the same time, each ending at a different time. Once you have chose the one you want to enter, the others grey out of disappear .

So please, in the name of fairness, can this be looked into urgently

Thanks!

Comments

• Sorry forgot mention that on Europe tourneys finish at 4 or 5 am. We can battle away at the key stages
  • One point to consider is that this effect isn't as bad on the smaller 200 pool tourneys, but absolute very small chance of euro top 5 placing in 100k pools
  • Darklondon wrote:
    One point to consider is that this effect isn't as bad on the smaller 200 pool tourneys, but absolute very small chance of euro top 5 placing in 100k pools

I've managed it a few times, but man are you are wreck the next day staying up til 5am! Stayed up for last nights event, as I wanted those Mk40 Iron Man covers. Just risen from my pit this morning (10.50am UK time) and I feel pretty grotty lol.