3*-4* Transition Roster Help

Options
Edarion
Edarion Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Hi Guys,

Please take a look at my Roster.

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Edaru/

I'm trying to transition to 4* territory and any advice you can give me can be much appreciated.

Also, should I continue leveling Wolverine Xforce and Invisible Woman?

Any other 3* I need to level up or max out?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    this is what I would work on based on my experience...note that these become more of people making suggestions to make your roster look like theirs, but most people only put iso in those they find useful, so that's what i'll do too:

max fist
    max Cyclops (respec when red comes in)
    personally I find mags very useful filling out fist/black teams - recommend maxing him - his blue is the strongest blue in 3* land
    respec when they come in (cage/kk/panther)
    when you add 1 more blue to witch, she will start becoming very useful and might need more levels - her purple battery can feed so many different combos (fist, mnmags, deadpool, gsbw, blade, etc)

good luck. just with what you have, you should be close to making it to 1K in pvp. even in the absence of a good boosted team, cage/fist or cage/Cyclops can do a lot with whoever is featured. good luck.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll just second staying with the three-stars for now. It's very possible to hit 1000 with a three-star team. X-force Wolverine is high level enough that he'll be usable, and Invisible Woman... shouldn't be used in PvP unfortunately. Work on the three-stars, try to get a feel for the different fourstar characters and see which ones you'd like to level at a later stage.