mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1. Best Stun Character:
    55%: Captain America (Steve Rogers & Modern) – Peacemaker
    37%: Storm (Classic) – Wind Storm
    33%: Daredevil – Billy Club
    17%: Scarlet Witch – Reality Crush
    16% TIE: Spider-Man – All Tied Up & Thor (Goddess of Thunder) – Power Surge

I want to start off with an apology that I missed Black Widow (Modern). Although she is only a 1*, she has one of the best stuns in the game at 5 turns which makes a great T/U. No surprise that Captain America won this one. For awhile DD was closely behind but ultimately lost to Storm. DD and Cap’s stun skills are very similar that as long as their CD’s are out you can keep the opponent stunned. Scarlet Witch likely could place higher if her stun AOE was not random, unlike Storm’s where you can choose the opponent you want stunned. Spider-Man and 4hor have obviously lost momentum from their prior nerfs. Characters with 0% of votes include: Hawkeye and Thing. Thing could gain some votes when more players acquire his covers.

nerf or no nerf, 4Thor's stun is still way better than LCap. This is probably a comment on the people's level who are voting more than anything. They either a) don't have her covers b) don't have her levelled as it's too much to level 4*s still or both. For 9 AP you stun for more turns plus can gain more AP on your strongest colours vs. 12 AP, 1 less turn and if the tile gets matched you lose your chain + the fact the animations are super long and selecting a tile every time makes this process poor for hopping.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mjh wrote:
    1. Best Stun Character:
    55%: Captain America (Steve Rogers & Modern) – Peacemaker
    37%: Storm (Classic) – Wind Storm
    33%: Daredevil – Billy Club
    17%: Scarlet Witch – Reality Crush
    16% TIE: Spider-Man – All Tied Up & Thor (Goddess of Thunder) – Power Surge

I want to start off with an apology that I missed Black Widow (Modern). Although she is only a 1*, she has one of the best stuns in the game at 5 turns which makes a great T/U. No surprise that Captain America won this one. For awhile DD was closely behind but ultimately lost to Storm. DD and Cap’s stun skills are very similar that as long as their CD’s are out you can keep the opponent stunned. Scarlet Witch likely could place higher if her stun AOE was not random, unlike Storm’s where you can choose the opponent you want stunned. Spider-Man and 4hor have obviously lost momentum from their prior nerfs. Characters with 0% of votes include: Hawkeye and Thing. Thing could gain some votes when more players acquire his covers.

nerf or no nerf, 4Thor's stun is still way better than LCap. This is probably a comment on the people's level who are voting more than anything. They either a) don't have her covers b) don't have her levelled as it's too much to level 4*s still or both. For 9 AP you stun for more turns plus can gain more AP on your strongest colours vs. 12 AP, 1 less turn and if the tile gets matched you lose your chain + the fact the animations are super long and selecting a tile every time makes this process poor for hopping.

I agree with you. If SurveyMonkey didn't restrict me to 10 questions (I'm not going to pay for it) then I would ask the Voters if they are 4/3/2/1* players to get a better idea of who the voters are. I would imagine that most of my players who voted are 3* players and below. 4* players already know who is good and who to use. I created these surveys moreso for newer players anyway.
  • nwman wrote:
    The hood is great, but with this last pve, just taking IF means you can take out the hood before Dormammu’s Aid causes too many problems.

As a few people have stated before, an upgraded hood is mostly needed to counter against an enemy who has an upgraded hood. Otherwise he's not particularly useful, yet annoying as an opponent. A pinned Luke Cage red and Iron Fist Green are by far 2 of the most powerful moves in the game.
  • ThePants
    ThePants Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is a great post and very helpful, thank you.. Does anyone know if there is a more up-to-date character ranking here or somewhere else? I know there have been numerous new heroes since this original post.