Who drop?

Choices, choices and more choices. I have expanded my collection space to 10 and I've been recruiting every once in awhile (I'm an addict when it comes to opening up new packs of things). But now I'm close to full with 9 cards, so who should I dump? Anyone have suggestions?
Here's the roster rundown:

my main 3 so far
Storm, 1* lvl 15 (11/5/4)
Iron man, 1* lvl 15 (7/10/0)
Black Widow, 1* lvl 9 (7/8)

Hawkeye, 1* lvl 1 (1/2)
Wolverine, 4* lvl 1 (0/1/0)
Dr. Doom, 3* lvl 1 (0/1)
Bullseye, 2* lvl 1 (0/1)
Capt. America, 2* lvl 1 (0/1/0)
Storm. 2* lvl 1 (1/0/0)

Any suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance!

Comments

• From that list I would probably go with Bullseye or Hawkeye. They both have pretty 'meh' skillsets. If you still need space after that, I would say get rid of Dr. Doom as he is pretty useless unless you can level him up and get both skills. Even then, the skills are only OK
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    From that list I would probably go with Bullseye or Hawkeye. They both have pretty 'meh' skillsets. If you still need space after that, I would say get rid of Dr. Doom as he is pretty useless unless you can level him up and get both skills. Even then, the skills are only OK

I thought of ditching Hawkeye early on but I decided against it as he was not too bad to waste on PvE. Now level 18 Hawkeye is really helping out in this Avengers tournament.

Just picked up a Venom though and not a big fan of using him. Trying to decide who to drop is hard icon_e_sad.gif
  • Dninot wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    From that list I would probably go with Bullseye or Hawkeye. They both have pretty 'meh' skillsets. If you still need space after that, I would say get rid of Dr. Doom as he is pretty useless unless you can level him up and get both skills. Even then, the skills are only OK

I thought of ditching Hawkeye early on but I decided against it as he was not too bad to waste on PvE. Now level 18 Hawkeye is really helping out in this Avengers tournament.

Just picked up a Venom though and not a big fan of using him. Trying to decide who to drop is hard icon_e_sad.gif

It would probably be best to just use all of the HP you get from tournaments and PvE to expand your collection slots
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    Dninot wrote:
    ZzzWolph wrote:

It would probably be best to just use all of the HP you get from tournaments and PvE to expand your collection slots

Yeah that's what I've been doing; got 17 slots so far and I get the feeling that won't be anywhere close to enough once the covers start getting released on the regular.
  • At some point you just have to choose who to keep and who to toss. There are a bunch of worthless characters that have **** skills which probably aren't worth your time raising
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    At some point you just have to choose who to keep and who to toss. There are a bunch of worthless characters that have **** skills which probably aren't worth your time raising
    Until they have a tournament starring that character at which point you are stuck using the **** default character. icon_razz.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    Until they have a tournament starring that character at which point you are stuck using the **** default character. icon_razz.gif

True. I guess there's really no way around buying more cover spaces if you want to do well