PVE: Enemy of the State (July 9-17)

123457»

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    MrGaunt25 wrote:
    I know this has been said ad nauseam, but don't we as players/users of this game find it ridiculous that we have to set alarms to get up at 4am in order to have success at this game? Some of us just can't grind optimally due to real life - I'm happy to play the ~3hrs per day needed for a 4* cover, but don't understand why I can't do that on my own free time instead of forced 8-hr refreshes?

Just double-tap on rollover, that will give you sixteen hours to sleep and work before the points have built back up to full.
  • MrGaunt25 wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    MrGaunt25 wrote:
    I know this has been said ad nauseam, but don't we as players/users of this game find it ridiculous that we have to set alarms to get up at 4am in order to have success at this game? Some of us just can't grind optimally due to real life - I'm happy to play the ~3hrs per day needed for a 4* cover, but don't understand why I can't do that on my own free time instead of forced 8-hr refreshes?
    i succeeded without waking up at 4 am, try growth industry, deadpool daily or PVP

Were you in the 12:00p slice? If so, don't you need to complete nodes at 12p, 8p, 4a, and grind 10a-12p on Day 2 to play 'optimally?' Maybe I was just in a **** pool, but 171k for 106th seems pretty awful. Of course, your roster is significantly better than mine at this point, so I'm sure that helps.

I do DDQ, have started Growth Industry (not yet finished), and am in the 2-3* transition where it's still a huge challenge to get to 800 w/o using multiple shields (although, maybe I should try entering later and grinding at the deadline). As a side note, I did somehow manage to snag the CMags reward in the Sim at 1700 before being crushed back to 900.

I appreciate your msg and understand there are other aspects of the game than the PVE grind. I'm just very salty that I put in a ton of effort for an individual Ant-Man cover and came up short.
    who said anything about playing optimally? I put the game down when required and PVP is more important anyway.

I understand your frustration but right now PVE is a joke....if you have the proper roster, you can do 1/4th the work(or less) in PVP and come out richer.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    raisinbman wrote:
    MrGaunt25 wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    MrGaunt25 wrote:
    i succeeded without waking up at 4 am, try growth industry, deadpool daily or PVP

Were you in the 12:00p slice? If so, don't you need to complete nodes at 12p, 8p, 4a, and grind 10a-12p on Day 2 to play 'optimally?' Maybe I was just in a **** pool, but 171k for 106th seems pretty awful. Of course, your roster is significantly better than mine at this point, so I'm sure that helps.

I do DDQ, have started Growth Industry (not yet finished), and am in the 2-3* transition where it's still a huge challenge to get to 800 w/o using multiple shields (although, maybe I should try entering later and grinding at the deadline). As a side note, I did somehow manage to snag the CMags reward in the Sim at 1700 before being crushed back to 900.

I appreciate your msg and understand there are other aspects of the game than the PVE grind. I'm just very salty that I put in a ton of effort for an individual Ant-Man cover and came up short.
    who said anything about playing optimally? I put the game down when required and PVP is more important anyway.

I understand your frustration but right now PVE is a joke....if you have the proper roster, you can do 1/4th the work(or less) in PVP and come out richer.

I definitely agree with you about PVP being a much better use of time than PVE, but I'm not quite at the stage in the 2-3* transition where I can compete effectively in PVP. Close, but probably have another month, or so, so the best way to pick up rewards is DDQ and PVE grinding.
  • MrGaunt25 wrote:

I definitely agree with you about PVP being a much better use of time than PVE, but I'm not quite at the stage in the 2-3* transition where I can compete effectively in PVP. Close, but probably have another month, or so, so the best way to pick up rewards is DDQ and PVE grinding.[/quote]
    you'll be there soon....I don't have the stomach for placing high in PVE anymore...I just am happy with my guild top 100 cover. Honestly, I haven't made better than top 25 since I was unemployed.