Title deleted.

Options
Message deleted

Comments

• Shields are half-priced. Did you not learn a damn thing from your posting break? Stop posting a whiny thread every single week.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:
    -Shields are double priced.

If you're going to complain, please make sure you get your facts correct, otherwise you come off as somebody who doesn't know what he's talking about.
  • LOL and behold, another cascade of complaining from Lord Moanington. If you dislike the game, quit playing.
  • Took a whole 5 minutes to break out the whine thread. I seriously don't know why you haven't quit already.
  • Sorry about that, guys.

Deleted.

Anyway, the point is, we're all stuck in MMR hell. All of us. I dunno about you guys, but I have no way to get out of this hellhole now. No way at all.

It's not fun to get pounded by people 50 levels above you, I can tell you that.
  • I have no idea what you're talking about. I found plenty of easy matches in the DC championship and I'm in an awful MMR because I've won or finished 2nd in just about all the tourneys over the last couple weeks (except LRs). My MMR wasn't the problem, just total points, which has nothing to do with MMR.
  • I'm pretty sure if your MMR is good, you'll be blowing through matches easily, until you hit around that 1000 mark.

If you say that your scores are lacking, I can only assume it means that the opponents above you are too strong, or you can't find any above you at all?

I'm pretty sure the progression rewards were still obtainable when you could tank. Now, I'm not so sure. At least that was the case for me. If I could tank, the 1200 rewards were within reach. Now that I can't, I can't even hit that 900 mark.