Divine Champions

Comments

• Clint wrote:
    I am waiting for the matches to hit closer to 12 hours before I grind them down again, so I can get one more refresh.

Sons of Anarchy on Netflix. Season 4, good times.

There's only time for about 3 refreshes total I believe, but smart to wait I guess. Possible benefit from rubberbanding. I'm not trying to maximize, just going to go for it.
  • I shielded at the perfect time. I made it to 667 (third place) and threw one up ... checked back 7 minutes later and would have been hit for -178 points.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I shielded at the perfect time. I made it to 667 (third place) and threw one up ... checked back 7 minutes later and would have been hit for -178 points.
  • No one in my bracket ever got past 800 points. 40 mins to go and the majority of the top 20 are shielded, between 400 and 500 points.

Never seen such a low scoring bracket or indeed tournament before.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I shielded at the perfect time. I made it to 667 (third place) and threw one up ... checked back 7 minutes later and would have been hit for -178 points.
    except there is no point to shield really unless u want first (or for some odd reason don't have a full punisher yet). I am not shielding unless I break 730 into #1. Which is just..not happening. Takes me 3 min to find a match worth fighting and by.the time I get out I am even if I am around 450 or down if I was around 600. It's impossible to get above about 650. Considering by then I am lucky to get a +17 from a win I am just..done with this tinykitty. Not even gaining ISO as I have to use boosts since so many ppl have 85 ares/85 thor/other. Will not miss boosted thor or ares lol.

Wish I got one of those crippled 600 pt brackets.
  • Just sitting around watching Code Geass while grinding Pve event and watching my rank.

On a side note, #5 is 1 point ahead of me and their shield just dropped. Someone go take black ice 100 down like 100 points. Haha!
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    And I'm done. Was trying to get a red punisher cover, but I just could not crack the top 5 in my bracket. In my bracket that's just over 600. I would get so close and then get smacked down. At this point, everyone in the top 10 is shielded and I'm getting hit left and right.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Just sitting around watching Code Geass while grinding Pve event and watching my rank.

On a side note, #5 is 1 point ahead of me and their shield just dropped. Someone go take black ice 100 down like 100 points. Haha!
    The new code geass akito? Or season 1/2 of lelouch of the rebellion?
    Loved Code Geass. I need to find some time to watch ep 2 of Akito (might rewatch ep1 since I basically forgot what happened in the first).
  • eidehua wrote:
    Just sitting around watching Code Geass while grinding Pve event and watching my rank.

The new code geass akito? Or season 1/2 of lelouch of the rebellion?
    Loved Code Geass. I need to find some time to watch ep 2 of Akito (might rewatch ep1 since I basically forgot what happened in the first).

I am re watching season 1 again ATM. This Akito thing is new to me but will be googled immediately following this episode.
  • except there is no point to shield really unless u want first (or for some odd reason don't have a full punisher yet).

Yea, I was still missing one red for a 5/3/5

I don't even know if that's an optimal build for him, it's just how the covers came in. I don't really have any plans building around him.
  • eidehua

I am re watching season 1 again ATM. This Akito thing is new to me but will be googled immediately following this episode.
    Nice. Akito is a "side story". Takes place between season 1 and season 2, I believe in the EU. That means of course it's not starring lelouch/suzaku/etc..
    Definitely feels a lot different than Code geass: lelouch of the rebellion. It's supposed to be 4 episodes, ~50 min long each. It took them over a year to get ep 2 out after ep 1 came out -- I don't know why.
  • Well I was shielded and 23 points behind #5.
    Loaded up a 27 point match and Broke shield with 3 minutes to go.
    Wish they would hurry up and give us our rewards so I can see if it paid off!!
    Lol. So impatient psyko.

Edit: ended up top 15. 2 punishers still pretty good icon_e_smile.gif
  • Got my 5th Red X-force if I choose to use it.

Sold 3 punishers for a tidy 175 HP total for finishing 1st.
  • That was brutal.. I finally said f it and gave in and shielded 45 mins left at 890 or so. One guy got just over 700 for a fww before being pummeled back to 660ish. I was only one to be above 700. Now I gotta decide whether to go 5/5/3 or 5/3/5 for xforce wolvie since I maxed green before they told us he wojld get buffed soon.
  • eidehua
    Got first as well icon_e_smile.gif
    Finished off my punisher, and now my x-force is 3/2/1.
    Hopefully I can get more covers before his balancing.
  • Based on current skills, you need at least 4 in Red for X-force. But who knows after the buff.
  • Another first without using any shields

X force at 4/4/2 with both green and red in cache. What to do...
  • Couldn't get pass 800, keep seeing -50 points icon_neutral.gif . Sucks that I couldnt get first, 75 HP from Punisher's cover ain't so bad.
  • Finished second and accidentally used the black Punisher cover I intended to sell. That puts me at 4/3/3, and I wanted to build him 3/5/5. NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Guess I'll go 5/3/5, since I plan on pairing him with Patch anyway.

So mad at myself.
  • So Nemek said I was shadow banned or whatever the official term is

but i still got 1st place.

9236b24d-fc74-4c07-a721-9aa2bf43dd05_zps965d44bb.png

as far as I know, I am unable to retaliate or be retaliated. Is that a good or bad thing? icon_rolleyes.gif