Alex O'Hirn: Rhino

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited June 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Rhino's a monster, but still a kid with a bruised ego and a rampant taste for vengeance. Here's a take on star.pngstar.png Rhino, which'd be the Spectacular Spider-Man version. He's the "hop up on meds and Rhino out" sort of dork.

Alex O'Hirn: Rhino. star.pngstar.png
6200 HPs.
59a7bc19-31dc-4350-8591-a6412d870a8f.jpg

blackflag.png Bruised Ego. Active/Passive. 6 AP.
TSSM%20MF%20Alex%20O'Hirn.jpg?timestamp=1268187049376
Alex had a rough life, with bad hair and a penchant for being given a wedgie. Each turn generate one strike.png tile of strength 20 ~ 45 at max level.
Rank 2. Bruised Ego destroys 6 random tiles.
Rank 3. Destroys 8 random tiles.
Rank 4. Destroys 10 random tiles.
Rank 5. Consume all blacktile.png strike tiles dealing 600 damage. Destroy those tiles on the board. Do not gain AP.

redflag.png Head First 8 AP.
TSSM%20the%20Rhino%20-%20smaller.jpg?timestamp=1267405134491
Rhino puts his best effort forward, charging head first. Deal 300 damage and destroy a 2x2 of your choosing. Take 150 damage.
Rank 2. Damage to 500. Rhino takes 200.
Rank 3. Damage to 800. Rhino takes 250.
Rank 4. Damage to 1200. Rhino takes 300.
Rank 5. Damage to 1700. Rhino takes 450.

greenflag.png Oscorp Animal Serum 10 AP.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH8QEL2dJapbksM8eOavzV_C9KdgIrXjxoQXze9dQvwXEWkTb07g
Alex takes a sip of revenge juice and roids' out. Place a 3 turn :timer: tile in play. Whenever Alex attacks (ability or tile affinity), deal an additional 150 damage.
Rank 2. :timer: duration increased to 4 turns.
Rank 3. Damage increased to 200.
Rank 4. :timer: duration increased to 5 turns.
Rank 5. Damage increased to 300.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    His greenflag.png may be overcosted a touch. It seems to work like OBW black, reduce it to something smaller and it becomes viable, but 2Thor is still going to dominate the green, so if you want it used, make it maybe 5 AP?

Does the blackflag.png do damage for destroyed tiles?

Rhino's redflag.png seems to be a direct juggs wannabe. Maybe instead of self damage, it stuns him?

Can't remember how much damage 1* juggs does at max red, but Rhino's would have to be higher at 2*, i would increase the AP cost so if we fight against him scaled, we don't end up with 15k hits like with juggs (i know he scales 54 less leveles, but still icon_e_biggrin.gif )

Nice set on him!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    His greenflag.png may be overcosted a touch. It seems to work like OBW black, reduce it to something smaller and it becomes viable, but 2Thor is still going to dominate the green, so if you want it used, make it maybe 5 AP?

Does the blackflag.png do damage for destroyed tiles?

Rhino's redflag.png seems to be a direct juggs wannabe. Maybe instead of self damage, it stuns him?

Can't remember how much damage 1* juggs does at max red, but Rhino's would have to be higher at 2*, i would increase the AP cost so if we fight against him scaled, we don't end up with 15k hits like with juggs (i know he scales 54 less leveles, but still icon_e_biggrin.gif )

Nice set on him!

Agree on the stun vs self damage. They're both charging headbutts.

Re: greenflag.png costing, I agree. Cheaper costs is preferable. The blackflag.png should add damage for the destroyed tiles. And that sort of tile destruction is unheard of in star.pngstar.png territory.