Deadpool Daily Quests - Round Eighteen - May 14 to May 18

Options
2»

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With Hulk black, my Wolveroach account now has his first fully covered 3*. And it took only 280 days of play.

All hail Deadpool's Daily Quest. Without it...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is a great week for me!

1st purpleflag.png Falcon and 1st yellowflag.png Beast after 6 months! Falcon and Beast are both at 4/4/0.. I've been waiting foreverrrr

5th blackflag.png Hulk and 5th blueflag.png Steve Rogers.. I'm so happpppy icon_razz.gif

Oh and I get another Psylocke 2/2/2
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    cynder9792 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    ok, really need this hulk black, but wiped x3 today.. i know they fixed the ninja bug, but did they buff them as well? I don't remember round 1 ninjas doing over 2k damage on their countdown tiles....

the cd tiles were doing around 1200 if I remember correctly and the strike's were doing like 130 dmg each, I got lucky by being able to knock some out with matches and had lots of black for xf so I was able to wipe their tiles out, same with konran on round 3...those ninja's though surely set the stage for epic fails. some people use a stun ability on them before wiping them out so they do not produce tiles I don' t have anyone on my roster even remotely close to strong enough to take on that ride (2* & 3* Cap), my Falcon is not up to snuff as I only have 3 blue covers (until tomorrow hehe), I have heard Loki is good but mine is not strong enough yet to test out on that node.

Daredevil is a stud against ninjas if you have him, stun before you kill them to eliminate the attack tiles beforehand, or radar sense if you can't stun to wipe them out while dealing damage to your opponent.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    cletus1985 wrote:
    cynder9792 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    ok, really need this hulk black, but wiped x3 today.. i know they fixed the ninja bug, but did they buff them as well? I don't remember round 1 ninjas doing over 2k damage on their countdown tiles....

the cd tiles were doing around 1200 if I remember correctly and the strike's were doing like 130 dmg each, I got lucky by being able to knock some out with matches and had lots of black for xf so I was able to wipe their tiles out, same with konran on round 3...those ninja's though surely set the stage for epic fails. some people use a stun ability on them before wiping them out so they do not produce tiles I don' t have anyone on my roster even remotely close to strong enough to take on that ride (2* & 3* Cap), my Falcon is not up to snuff as I only have 3 blue covers (until tomorrow hehe), I have heard Loki is good but mine is not strong enough yet to test out on that node.

Daredevil is a stud against ninjas if you have him, stun before you kill them to eliminate the attack tiles beforehand, or radar sense if you can't stun to wipe them out while dealing damage to your opponent.

Steve Rogers or Captain America work best against the Ninjas. Before I had my fully covered Steve Rogers last month, I always brought my 2* Cap to the Ninjas, while his damage output isn't impressive, he can repeatedly stun them and shield the attack tiles away if they arise.
  • Unknown
    Options
    She-Hulk and new Moonstone own Ninjas
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wrecked on Third Try's the Charm for the very first time yesterday. Loki + Doc Ock. Loki got his 5 purple and cast his first Illusions.

Holy cascade gods.

The next 3-5 turns until I gave up were a never-ending cycle of Illusions, Manipulation, Armed & Dangerous, rinse & repeat. Every single board shake that Loki or Ock cast generated a cascade. Every. Single. One. I'd never seen anything like it, and never stood a chance.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,095 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    says Cant play you need steve rogers. I have steve yet it does not show
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    says Cant play you need steve rogers. I have steve yet it does not show

If you have the 3* cap, you may need to manually select him. Cannot be 2*