What other mobile games do you play?

2»

Comments

• Any other recommendations? Looking for other stuff to play now.

Thought about going back to PAD but my collection as I left it was a gigantic mess and the game has just gotten more and more opaque with tons of stuff bolted onto it since I stopped playing a couple months back.
  • Ever try King Cashing 2? They released a new chapter for it recently.

It's slot machine/rpg with a comic motif. It's very fun.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/king-cashing-2
  • Yeah, I played the first, and also the second one right after it came out. Got bored pretty quick if I remember right.

I'll check out the new content, thanks for the tip.
  • I try to download 3-4 new games a week. I haven't really found one that grabbed me in the past 3 months.

Rayman Jungle Run (when it was free) and Angry Birds Star Wars II was a nice distraction for a few hours, but not anything I would say is a must play.
  • If you're a more old school action-oriented type of person, two of my fave games currently are League of Evil and Danmaku Death (Android). Looking for similar games if anyone knows of any.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    I try to download 3-4 new games a week. I haven't really found one that grabbed me in the past 3 months.

Rayman Jungle Run (when it was free) and Angry Birds Star Wars II was a nice distraction for a few hours, but not anything I would say is a must play.

Yeah, I got Rayman when it was free. It was fine, but not as good as the Wii game for me. Disgruntled Avians = no, thank you.
    If you're a more old school action-oriented type of person, two of my fave games currently are League of Evil and Danmaku Death (Android). Looking for similar games if anyone knows of any.

Yeah, I've looked at some of the 2D platformer-style games and runners. My favorite is probably still Punch Quest (got it before it became a paid game). I'm not sure any of the others have grabbed me yet.
  • Just bought that new ninja game last night (Shadowblade). Very fluid, very fun, but short. It could use some boss battles, too.

Here's a youtube of gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDVp0KHn-2Y

Currently 1.99 for IOS