Prodigal Sun (Apr.08th-Apr.14th, 2015) Bracket Size_________

Options
12345679»

Comments

• I joined Nitroman's Slice 2 bracket for the QS.

311 entered.

I made an almost complete clear (no Kingpin, ran out of healthy players for Final Choice) - currently 198th. There are 20.5 hours to go. If you enter soon enough to get 3 full value clears in, I think top150 should be easily obtained. In my opinion, nothing is going to fill, so this seemed the best shot.
  • papa07 wrote:
    I joined Nitroman's Slice 2 bracket for the QS.

311 entered.

I made an almost complete clear (no Kingpin, ran out of healthy players for Final Choice) - currently 198th. There are 20.5 hours to go. If you enter soon enough to get 3 full value clears in, I think top150 should be easily obtained. In my opinion, nothing is going to fill, so this seemed the best shot.

As an update, up to 315 (4 joiners in 5 hours) and I made a second clear about 3 hours early. Moved to 158th with 11,015. 153rd is at 12,191 and a full clear is about 6000 points for anyone who wants to grind a little for QS.
  • papa07 wrote:
    papa07 wrote:

311 entered.

As an update, up to 315 (4 joiners in 5 hours) and I made a second clear about 3 hours early. Moved to 158th with 11,015. 153rd is at 12,191 and a full clear is about 6000 points for anyone who wants to grind a little for QS.

So 4.5 hours left, 325 entered, 150th place is at 14,154 with a full clear worth about 6k, so you would need to grind 3+ clears to make top150. Good luck
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    papa07 wrote:
    papa07 wrote:

311 entered.

So 4.5 hours left, 325 entered, 150th place is at 14,154 with a full clear worth about 6k, so you would need to grind 3+ clears to make top150. Good luck

Glad to see you made it to top 150 despite a late entry! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Personally, I'm on the edge of top 10. I fear I won't be able to make it because my honorable competitors are highly motivated icon_mrgreen.gif Nonetheless, I enjoy running XF - and friends - , with a generous dotation in boosts for his last fights before his nerf icon_e_wink.gif
  • DrNitroman wrote:
    Personally, I'm on the edge of top 10. I fear I won't be able to make it because my honorable competitors are highly motivated icon_mrgreen.gif Nonetheless, I enjoy running XF - and friends - , with a generous dotation in boosts for his last fights before his nerf icon_e_wink.gif

Best of luck, the honorable competitors on this end of the standings are far from highly motivated, thankfully. Heading to a work meeting, so hopefully I have done enough to hang onto the spot.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:

Best of luck, the honorable competitors on this end of the standings are far from highly motivated, thankfully. Heading to a work meeting, so hopefully I have done enough to hang onto the spot.
    Thanks! However, I kept my 11th rank. In the last hour, the gap with the 10th widened so I gave up and enjoyed a quiet dinner instead! icon_e_smile.gif Congrats to the top 10 winners, this week of node grinding was pretty fun icon_cool.gif