Where can I buy the Thoress comics in the UK?

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in Off Topic
I really shoulda tried to jump on this earlier. I really like her design and I'm actually interested in buying her books. Haven't bought a comic since the old Fleetway Sonic The Comic books but I'd like to know her story.

Thing is, I don't think there's a comic book shop in my town. I don't even know a good website to buy comics from in the UK. I did a google search but a lot of these sites look home made and kinda basic, so no big corporations really. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Best comic shop I know in London is Forbidden Planet. They may be able to ship around the UK.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can buy digital from the Marvel Comics app. Ot get a subscription to Marvel Unlimited and be able to read everything older than 6 months.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Best comic shop I know in London is Forbidden Planet. They may be able to ship around the UK.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/

I did a search for comic retailers and Forbidden Planet showed it, it's a store I'm familiar with even though we don't have one near by. The site I got...wasn't that though. It was way harder to navigate and I gave up trying. This though I found what I was looking for really quickly.

Thanks very much, maybe I went to a fake link or something. Fordibben Ptanel or something.

Edit: Gah, they're all unavailable for order. I'm going to assume this series will be available as a trade collection at some point. How long does that normally take? I'm a comic book newbie...this is a fairly foreign and daunting world for me.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm going to assume this series will be available as a trade collection at some point. How long does that normally take?
    Depends on how many issues in the trade. Marvel usually does 4 I think and they release either the same month as or the month after the last issue that appears in the trade.