Random Healing?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else notice that their characters are randomly coming back to full health without the use of health packs?

I had a "downed" Captain America yesterday, took a phone call, and when I came back - blam - full health. It was maybe 15 minutes....

I thought I noticed it randomly over the last week with other characters, but I wasn't 100% certain until yesterday when I know it happened. Cap has a horribly long recovery time.

Comments

• Juggerlo wrote:
    Anyone else notice that their characters are randomly coming back to full health without the use of health packs?

I had a "downed" Captain America yesterday, took a phone call, and when I came back - blam - full health. It was maybe 15 minutes....

I thought I noticed it randomly over the last week with other characters, but I wasn't 100% certain until yesterday when I know it happened. Cap has a horribly long recovery time.

I haven't seen any full heals, but I've seen health bars jump around in the Training screen.

I'm also wondering what's up with the different recovery times. If a 1* is downed then they all seem to take 3 minutes to get back to "alive" and be playable, even at low health; but 2*'s seem to take anywhere from a few minutes (Classic Storm) to a half hour (Captain America). I seem to recall Ragnarok having a lower recover-from-down time than Captain America.
  • I noticed it today as well with at least all of my 2 star heroes. Whenever I restart the game they are back to full health. I already wrote a ingane ticket to support
  • I saw this yesterday actually, while my phone was overheating. i'd restart, and randomly out of my group of 3, one would be fully healed. it was strange and i assumed a bug
  • I thought it was just my imagination. First occurence happened around a week ago.
  • This happens all the time with my modern Hawkeye, modern storm and black widow.