Are there going to be PvE events featuring dark avengers?

Options
NorthernPolarity
NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
One trend I've noticed while playing MPQ is that all of the long PvE events (hunts, hulk, etc) only feature buffed Avengers, so we don't really get to play with Dark Avengers during these events. Will there be future events that actually let you play as the Dark Avengers? It would be a nice change of pace and give us an excuse to play with more of our roster.

Comments

• I quite like that idea, from a story perspective, it works quite well, can drop hints about future storylines.

I know people weren't a big fan of the Dark Avenger tourney earlier, because Rag was the only 3 star, and he still had his 2AP red. However, its a good opporunity for us to use other characters, although some are probably better off staying unused (ie, DA Black Widow)
  • Probably not. Lr and specialty tournements are the "villain" things. I wouldn't mind a badguy storyline though. Would love to have a joint story where punisher is killed by dakan and 3*** or 4**** iron patriot fight "the evil avengers that threaten all of humanity" or something.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, it would be interesting, and the perfect way to introduce an iron patriot cover
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At the end of the punishers event we were told it would be continued in The List: Punisher.

In the books that story goes badly for Frank, and features Daken heavily. So that may be our opportunity
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    At the end of the punishers event we were told it would be continued in The List: Punisher.

In the books that story goes badly for Frank, and features Daken heavily. So that may be our opportunity

Actually, I think we were told that the story is continued IN THE COMIC The List: Punisher (suggesting that the devs are not going to run that story in-game, and little wonder since it's kinda dark).