when is the new update, new caracters?

Options
so the loser admin icetx locked my last topic for no reason. when does it go out the update?

Comments

• When you have learnt your manners, lol.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:
    When you have learnt your manners, lol.
    what? no update, ever? icon_cry.gif

icon_e_wink.gif
  • cherryloop wrote:
    so the loser admin icetx locked my last topic for no reason. when does it go out the update?

IceIX is one of the most active admins I've seen for any game. Watch your mouth.
  • And remember boys and girls -- you can ignore someone on the forums by clicking on their name and then selecting "Add Foe".
  • Thanks Zathrus, now I can finally block you. icon_twisted.gif
  • They don't tell us in advance when new characters will be released. Could be tomorrow, could be a month. Keep playing and you'll find out. We have had 2 new 3 star characters released in the last month. Have you maxed out your Hulk or Punisher? I haven't and I am glad they have given us so many opportunities to get covers for these guys. If you want a new Character every week, it aint gonna happen. So go play another game if you find this one "boring" as you previously commented.

IceIX did you a favor when he locked that thread because you were about to be hit with a tidal wave of comments from loyal forum members who thought your post was unnecessary, rude, and inflammatory. You are welcome to the forums and the community. Constructive criticism is welcome. General questions in a search for knowledge about the game are welcome. Being rude for the sake of being rude is not welcome and will not be met with a kind response.
  • Dear Mr. Icy is one of the best Forumadmins I've encountered so far
    active, fairly fair and quite punny you're only mad so your "critique"
    isn't worth anything since a good one is based of more and includes a
    suggestion for solving the critical points icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Don't feed the troll. That's all he wants is attention.
  • Apparently "h" is one of the new characters you're waiting for?

.... Walkyourpath just won the thread. /thread
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Apparently "h" is one of the new characters you're waiting for?

we need a +reputation system on these forums
    It took me a few minutes to figure out what the heck you were talking about and then i couldn't stop laughing. I've come back to the post 4 times since then and LOL every time. Well done

+1 Internets for you
    I just got it lol.
  • blah blah blah IceIX blah blah blah
    All praise to the Great One!
  • caracters?

icon_question.gif
  • caracters?

icon_question.gif

You know, like K.I.T.T. actors that are or play cars.
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    Options
    Locking this topic as well, as it appears to have headed down a very unproductive path. (though I give credit to the response from Dragma regarding actors that are or play cars. Well, played, good sir.)

Back to business, lets remember to try and keep the conversations friendly. Or, at the very least, lets try and keep them focused on the game.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.