Army of One - Mar 17 - 19 - Season XII

Options
2»

Comments

• The scoring on this one is absurd. Shielded at 1010 last night, 15th right now, with 13 hours to go. Knew 1st wasn't possible with my team, but wow. EVERYONE came out to play. I know Ladythor is getting nerfed, but just wanted that red. She wont be AS good, but still will be good. (LOVING Loki though.)
  • muz1kman wrote:
    I know Ladythor is getting nerfed, but just wanted that red. She wont be AS good, but still will be good. (LOVING Loki though.)

That's like saying I never had sex before but I'll settle for my left hand (The stranger).
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With an hour to go, my bracket's leader is around 2k+ (slice 2, of course).

I didn't stand a chance to get the lovely Charlie anyway (I knew from the start that competition would have been fierce), so I am honestly grateful to the Crewsaders guys for their stellar scores, because that's one of the reasons I was able to get the 1k reward one day before the end of the event.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah mine has about 90 mins to go and the top 10 all have over 1000 points. Meanwhile I can't even keep my head above 500. I jumped in early because I figured I'd grab a quick gold token at 400 points (I did), but very shortly the 270 XF/4hor teams were out and there was nothing I could do.

I one billion percent do not understand how D3/Demiurge can sustain a PVP system that actually encourages players to NOT play their game. Playing from the starting gun of an event and continuing to grind away throughout is actually detrimental, whereas jumping in in the last few hours may well get you near the top.

What the hell? I understand wanting to help those who can't play the whole thing, but if the choice is screw those who put in very little time vs. screw those who put in a lot, I can't fathom how they chose the latter.