Army of One - Mar 17 - 19 - Season XII

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_ares.pngredflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_ares.pngredflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. Standard Token, 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token -
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. icon_blackwidow.png Fishnets blackflag.png
575. 25 imcoin.png
650. 1000 iso8.png
725. 50 imcoin.png
800. Recruit Token -
850. 1000 iso8.png
900. icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
950. 1000 iso8.png
1000. icon_thor.png Goddess redflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• With the next PVP being over the weekend and Prof being essential in the concurrent PVE, I'm guessing we're going to skip Cyclops' Eye For An Eye, and go straight into Professor's X's "Wheels Up!"
  • j12601 wrote:
    With the next PVP being over the weekend and Prof being essential in the concurrent PVE, I'm guessing we're going to skip Cyclops' Eye For An Eye, and go straight into Professor's X's "Wheels Up!"

And here I was thinking it would be "All in the Mind" or something. Maybe "Handy Capable"?
  • dearbluey wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    With the next PVP being over the weekend and Prof being essential in the concurrent PVE, I'm guessing we're going to skip Cyclops' Eye For An Eye, and go straight into Professor's X's "Wheels Up!"

And here I was thinking it would be "All in the Mind" or something. Maybe "Handy Capable"?

Maybe... "They See Me Rollin'..."
  • How about "Bald is Beautiful." or "Make it So." icon_cool.gif
  • Alexraven wrote:
    How about "Bald is Beautiful." or "Make it So." icon_cool.gif

X Marks the Bald Spot?

Mister Clean?

He's Got Legs?
  • dizzera
    dizzera Posts: 17
    Options
    'This is your brain on X'
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "Can he kick it?"
  • "Engage!"

"To Me"...my X-men...

"I Can Kill You With My Brain." (And rename Grocket's to "A Leaf on the Wind." icon_e_wink.gif )

"Roll Out"

Love how everyone's so excited about the Punisher PVP... lol
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    j12601 wrote:

Prof X hasn't been a reward in PvP yet.
    So his PvP can't run yet. He'll be the reward for Cyclops PvP. And then it'll be Prof X PvP
  • eaise wrote:
    j12601 wrote:

So his PvP can't run yet. He'll be the reward for Cyclops PvP. And then it'll be Prof X PvP

He's the award for Army of One. They've never made 4*s a "general" award; it's always just top 1.
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    eaise wrote:
    j12601 wrote:

He's the award for Army of One. They've never made 4*s a "general" award; it's always just top 1.

I thought they had a "general" award for 4* before.
    I could be very wrong though. My mistake icon_redface.gif
    Can't wait to see what his PvP will be called
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What happened to all the people complaining about bad cover distribution? Yes, red was the hardest Cyclops to get in the opening events. And now it's been in DDQ, and it's the double reward in this PVP.

Wondering if I should try to snipe the X blue on the last day, or slug it out with shields to try for first.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    eaise wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    eaise wrote:
    j12601 wrote:

I thought they had a "general" award for 4* before.
    I could be very wrong though. My mistake icon_redface.gif
    Can't wait to see what his PvP will be called

They did this for Devil Dino during anniversary week. Scores were crazy. (That was pre-shield nerf, too.)
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ending Time Countdowns:
    Slice 1
    Slice 2
    Slice 3
    Slice 4
    Slice 5
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can combo77 please post and tell us what slice he's going to be in? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • I'm in slice 2 I think, a lot of activity already, I usually start early and usually it's a ghost town but lots of people already climbing. Figures I guess.

Prof X pvp should be called...

"I'm gonna hide back here...you guys can handle it"
  • Not Tonight, Magneto, I Have A Headache?
  • On a side note: I generally enjoy Punisher PvP because Frank shares 2/3 of the skill colors with X-Force. So I can put 4* Wolvie to rest during the climbing and experiment with different rainbow combinations. So far at least Hood/LCap, Hood/DP and Laken/Falcon have been great matches for boosted Punisher. Too bad my R&G and Luke Cage are kinda undercovered, can't try them yet.
  • Ariakos wrote:
    On a side note: I generally enjoy Punisher PvP because Frank shares 2/3 of the skill colors with X-Force. So I can put 4* Wolvie to rest during the climbing and experiment with different rainbow combinations. So far at least Hood/LCap, Hood/DP and Laken/Falcon have been great matches for boosted Punisher. Too bad my R&G and Luke Cage are kinda undercovered, can't try them yet.

Patch/groot/punisher, though lacking some areas, is kinda fun.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I joined in the last 90 minutes and beyond all hope I managed to climb to #21 with 842 (team was a combination of Punisher/XF/LThor/Hood/C.Magneto). I never considered I would succeed because 10 minutes before the end I was in #35+. So it is actually doable to go from 0->900 in the last 1.5 hours of an event.
    The bad news is that I had to buy 2 health packs because a confrontation with 2* Storm went really bad from the start. Turn 2 the AI had 12 blue. Crazy luck and cascades. The good news is that Cyclops is 5/2/4. 2 more covers until he is finished.