Need team help!

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm really new and trying to put together a good team. So far what i'm gathering is that storm classic, and either thor, wolvie, or ragnarok is a solid start. I currently have thor and wolvie available and was wondering on which to go with. After that I'm wondering what to pursue as a good third. I have one purple classic spidey but haven't had much luck finding any more covers for him. So my team would look something like storm classic/thor-wolvie/spidey. Please help I don't know what i'm doing lol.

I-have-no-idea-what-I-am-doing.jpg

Comments

• Hi, welcome to the boards! Love the doggie picture.

Just in case you haven't seem this advice already -save your Hero Points to buy more collection space, don't spend them all on random covers (unless you're loaded and can afford a Stark Salary package.) This also means hoarding any Heroic tokens that you win until you've got room for any heroes you win from them.

This means that you should start by concentrating on heroes that you can max from the Standard store. Storm (Classic) and Wolverine are best choices here. As the game is quite generous with Thor covers (3 from missions, at least one from supply drops, also a frequent tournament prize) it's worth levelling him as far as you can, as you'll be using him a lot later. If you are lucky enough to pull Grey Suit Black Widow or Doctor Doom from the Standard store then you should hang on to them - sell Yelena and Juggernaut if you have to make space (you'll always be able to pick them up again later.)

Don't throw away all your old covers, you'll want to keep Iron Man, Black Widow and Storm Modern, as they are a great team if 1* tournaments come back and still useful in their own right until you can start recruiting from the Heroic store. Hawkeye is also worth keeping for PVE missions, you can max his powers while keeping his level low, which also makes him a good sacrifice to fuel Storm (Classic)'s Raging Tempest.

Hope this helps a bit, feel free to ask more questions - I'm off to work soon but there are lots of knowledgable and helpful people here.
  • 2-star purple Magneto goes together beautifully with 2-star Storm's blue.

Thor and Wolverine are both good companions for that team.

Might want to use 1-star Black Widow until you can get Magnus. Stealing AP is very handy.