A month of iso tracking

Options
Ryz-aus
Ryz-aus Posts: 386
edited March 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Last month, moon roach put up a poll to see how much iso the average forumgoer gains per week. I had no idea what my typical gain was, so decided to track my iso gains for the month of February - noting end of day totals, and how much I spent leveling.

I didn't bother tracking iso spent on boosts (way too lazy for that) - I use them when trying to make a quick push in pvp before the end, or in the final grind of a pve sub if I really want first but have a roster where using them regularly isn't necessary.

Over 27 days I ended up earning 508k iso8.png - so I'm in the 100k+/week group. I'm in an alliance that is always top 50 or better and I generally place top 10 in pvp and pve, but most of the iso just comes from playing a lot - especially when I am trying to place in a pve.

If anyone wants to see the daily tracking, it's under the spoiler tag.
Feb 1 - approx 37k iso in the bank
Feb 2 - just over 51k at dinner time.
Feb 3 - 63k. Slacking some after today, because I don't need any of the pve rewards.
Feb 4 - 75k.
Feb 5 - 89k. Didn't play much - must have gotten iso from Facebook rewards or the pve sub ending
Feb 6 - 97k
Feb 7 - 105k (put 10k into icon_starlord.png)
Feb 8 - 121k
Feb 9 - 146k
Feb 10 - 156k
Feb 11 - 167k
Feb 12 - 175k
Feb 13 - 188k - have lots of tokens to check tomorrow
Feb 14 - 230k. Lots of sold tokens, and short pve subs.
Feb 15 - 234k (26k into icon_lukecage.png)
Feb 16 - 271k. This pve has been great for gathering iso.
Feb 17 - 292k
Feb 18 - 242k (74k to max icon_rocket.png)
Feb 19 - 256k
Feb 21 -294k (10k to icon_cyclops.png)
Feb 22 - 282k (29k to icon_lukecage.png)
Feb 23 - 297k
Feb 24 - 305k
Feb 26 - 338k
Feb 28 - 396k

Total spent on leveling this month: 149k

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And here I was, about to post my February results in that very thread. icon_cool.gif I forgot to track the first week or so, but I ended up clearing a little over 306k from the 6th-28th. Link for the interested. I was far more granular in my earnings, though I didn't track any expenditures at all. It was quite illuminating to see how my rewards came in and to see just where it came from, specifically. I don't know how much longer I'll keep it up, though. It's more than a little cumbersome trying to keep notes on everything while on the train and such.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    One thing to note is that February will be a bit of an anomaly as we got the DPDQ mid way through the month, and for people with decent rosters its a HUGE boost to the ISO flow. I didnt track numbers, but I definitely saw a difference in flow once that started.

Thank you for collecting that, and sharing!