[POLL] Who to release from vault for SeasonXII

Options
ballingbees
ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
SeasonXI closing time, that means rotation time.
Yes vaulting is a very..... not ideal system. But since the decision makers have decided that it is here to stay for the near future, let's try to help ourselves by offering some opinion on who we would like to see released.
Keep in mind they will be joined by Cyclops and IronFist, means there will be two more vaulted in than coming out to balance the numbers.

I say Daken, Panther, Ragnarok(with 3rd power)
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• 1 vote. Daken.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was say all of them as the vaulting seems to me just as a workaround of tokens low odds...
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daken, Panther, Captain America.

I also want to see the Ragnarok rework, but I'm not sure how far away we are from that yet.

Edit: Should probably add some reasoning behind my choices. I feel that those three don't need any work done, so they might as well go back into rotation. Everyone else is either in need of help (Doc Ock, Beast) or just adequate enough that their absence shouldn't truly hinder anyone (Psylocke).
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Colossus - because the bug with his fastball special is worked out. i hope they still buff him a little though...

Ragnarök - been gone the longest. should be finished by now, i guess.

Black Panther - just because i need to get 5 black covers to finish him icon_e_wink.gif
  • I voted the "naked self-interest" route. I need a red cover to get Colossus properly specced, and I'd need Ragnarok covers if he gets reworked, so I voted for those two.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted Daken (almost everyone will I imagine....), then voted "naked self-interest" as well. I'd like to see many come out re-vamped: Rags, Ock, Beast
  • The answer is Daken.

As the rich are getting Iron First, Cyclops, etc etc....noobs still have 0 chance to get even old essential chars. Makes a lot of sense MPQ. Why give noobs a true heal player, gotta keep making $$$ off those health packs I guess.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My votes included the notion that they would be released with a rework.

So, I would only want Doc Ock, She Hulk and Beast back in rotation if they were different than what they were when they were vaulted.

Otherwise, keep them in there.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Beast, Docock, Colossus, Rags, and She Hulk. I voted for people I need covers for or those that should hopefully come out new and improved.
  • thanos8587
    Options
    im really conflicted on cheesenarok. as a "boss" for story mode who had cheesy cheap abilities that could kill you darn near every turn and and had a relative ton of health at that stage he was fine. but as an actual playable character (i only have the one cover from daily resupply) and only having played him as an enemy, his complete hit or miss randomness every turn doesnt seem fun to play or in particular play against. i hope they do something with the undercosted two current abilities if theyre going to give him a third ability on par with what they gave to loki and doom. release the daken for sure.
  • I voted BP and Laken because I'm unselfish and want to help other players. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I also voted Colossus because I'm selfish and want another red cover to finish him as 355. icon_lol.gif
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Daken is the obvious choice.
    I think he's been vaulted for at least 2 seasons now, possibly even 3.

My next two are somewhat unconventional = Colossus & Captain Marvel

I put Captain Marvel on there because with 5 Yellow, she can sort of act like a Hulk bomb. Especially now with the welcome addition of worthwhile Black powers. She is a great pair with Cyclops as well to power both of his abilities.

Colossus is simple = Mine is only 4 1 1. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    Daken, Panther, Captain America.

I also want to see the Ragnarok rework, but I'm not sure how far away we are from that yet.

Edit: Should probably add some reasoning behind my choices. I feel that those three don't need any work done, so they might as well go back into rotation. Everyone else is either in need of help (Doc Ock, Beast) or just adequate enough that their absence shouldn't truly hinder anyone (Psylocke).

Exact same vote, exact same reasons.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    Daken is the obvious choice.
    I think he's been vaulted for at least 2 seasons now, possibly even 3.

My next two are somewhat unconventional = Colossus & Captain Marvel

I put Captain Marvel on there because with 5 Yellow, she can sort of act like a Hulk bomb. Especially now with the welcome addition of worthwhile Black powers. She is a great pair with Cyclops as well to power both of his abilities.

Colossus is simple = Mine is only 4 1 1. icon_e_smile.gif

I wouldn't put her with cyclops, your double covering black and red AP
  • Selfishly I voted for LCap. Because he was my first 3* and one of my best characters right now. Only beat out by grocket who is a higher level. I need those lcap covers and he'll be right back with him.

I'd also like black panther back. I have nothing on him so I don't know maybe it's just me wanting him back so I can get him. Finally I voted daken. Not cause I need him or want him as I don't. But because he's been out for a really long time. Also i'd be fine with colossus returning as well but I didn't vote for him.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Careful what you wish for!

A released Ragnarok with a 3rd ability will be hell in PvE when he is scaled to lv250+

As he is often paired with Bullseye these battles go on for ever - even with a very expensive 3rd ability we will still face eating it often but rarely using it ourselves.

God forbid if he gets a passive & based on the 2 added abilities to Loki & Doom a good one at that!

May be safer to leave him in there & throw away the key.

PS - Let Daken out!!