Poll - How many 3* covers from Deadpool Daily?

Options
Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
We're on the last of the 2nd set of 5, so I was wondering how many of the 10 available covers were won (10 out of 10 for me, both accounts).

:edit: To be pellucid and cromulent, it's covers gained by beating Big Enchilada only.

There'll be a separate poll on why, as otherwise this would be way too complicated.

We're only a small subset of the player base, so perhaps Ice or someone could share some figures on numbers entering the event, getting the 3*, and getting the 2k ISO progression.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I only got 2 covers and until this morning (i got a 250hp) I never got anything but 2* on taco token

This being said, I think the DP daily's are just awesome, i just have a pretty big roster and it's hard to get covers I don't have.

The Groot yellow was the last I needed for him so I was super stoked, and I have been wanting Luke Cage covers for ever and was very happy to get a needed red.

IMO they are a great success .

Note: on my phone account it is 2->3* transition hell and the daily's are just amazing. I think they are part of the answer everyone wanted for the 2* players.

edit: I thought it was "how many covers that I could use"
  • I was able to complete 9/10. I din't have a She-Hulk to be able to get her cover.

I also was able to pull at least 2 covers (maybe more - between DDQ, 10-pack, other pulls, its hard to remember who came from what) and 250HP from tacos, so technically I was able to earn more than 10.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    I thought it was fairly clear, but there does seem to be confusion so it may need to be stated explicitly. Is this the final reward 3*, or total 3*s (including token pulls)?
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    I thought it was fairly clear, but there does seem to be confusion so it may need to be stated explicitly. Is this the final reward 3*, or total 3*s (including token pulls)?

Since it only goes up to ten, it'd have to be final rewards.
  • Moon Roach
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    MarvelMan wrote:

Since it only goes up to ten, it'd have to be final rewards.

Indeed, and I've amended the poll just to be transparent and clear.
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    8 for 10 so far. Didn't have C.Mags or She-Hulk.
    Taco token wise I've pulled a green R&G and a 250 HP reward. Otherwise it's been all 2*s (so 2 out of 18 pulls)
  • buddy2034
    buddy2034 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think I'm more interested in knowing something else. How many tokens did you win and use? I won all ten, but only used one. I want to see the success stories of people that got what they needed. See some evidence that it's helping the transition.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    buddy2034 wrote:
    I think I'm more interested in knowing something else. How many tokens did you win and use? I won all ten, but only used one. I want to see the success stories of people that got what they needed. See some evidence that it's helping the transition.

You can earn two each day, so there are 18 so far (I believe) and they do not roll over so there is no reason to wait before cashing them in.

Ive pulled all 2*s so far. Yay. But the ISO is amazing.

500 for node
    250 for node (Token = 2* = sold)
    1,000 for node
    250 for node (Token = 2* = sold)
    500 for node (3* = sold, so far)
    2,000 for progression
    Grand total is a daily 4,500 so far. Only way its less if is you needed one of the covers, but that would be worth far more than the iso.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got all ten, used 6.
    DDQ is great for completing 3*'s. I think the real question is whether or not they help the people who still use 94's.
  • northnorth
    northnorth Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nellobee wrote:
    Got all ten, used 6.
    DDQ is great for completing 3*'s. I think the real question is whether or not they help the people who still use 94's.

I'll let you know in a couple months
  • Moon Roach
    Options
    buddy2034 wrote:

Set up a poll. They're easy.

The hard thing is getting the questions right and phrasing them in the limited space available.

And you'll have to be really specific, because in the time frame I'm covering there have been 20 Taco Tokens up for grabs. Someone will ask if you're including the one from Under The Sea or just the one from Dat Required Character. Then someone will ask if you're including bought tokens, and if not why not, and so on and so on.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buddy2034 wrote:

see my earlier post- on my secondary account it has made a huge difference- I am starting to be able to use DP and gamora
  • 9 out of 10, didn't see deadpool daily the 1st day (needed the black panther!).
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    4000 super easy ISO, of course I do it. Doesn't matter that only two of the covers I got weren't maxed already.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10/10, I've at least one cover for nearly every star.pngstar.pngstar.png in game, missing are icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ragnarok.png