Please tell me this isn't a real thing...

Options
Unknown
edited February 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
When I open my PvP battle selection screen I have to go to event rules to see how much time is left... Is this just for Patch event or for all future PvPs and if so why? Because as it stands it's just a dumb change that only bothers me.

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a bug, it's been posted elsewhere, and IceIX (I think, or someone with a red name) has confirmed that it will be addressed in the next update. It sucks, that's for sure, and we're gonna have to live with it for a while. Sad trombone.
  • El Satanno wrote:
    It's a bug, it's been posted elsewhere, and IceIX (I think, or someone with a red name) has confirmed that it will be addressed in the next update. It sucks, that's for sure, and we're gonna have to live with it for a while. Sad trombone.

How come the bugs never benefit us lol
  • There was a bug that made goons not generate AP if they had 1 or none tiles on the board matching that color. That one helped us. Still gotta squash em.

There's a fix coming for the timer thing in R72. Not a priority since there are other methods of figuring out time left.
  • El Satanno wrote:

I'm just glad that I can look. I didn't know before checking this thread you can look in the ranking. Cage match I got screed and had some guys qued but didn't know when to fight them. Thanks for the heads up.