A couple of Mystique Shapeshifting bugs.

Options
Tanarus
Tanarus Posts: 30
Noticed this while playing in the Mystique PvP. I used my Patch Green, which covered all the purple tiles with Strike tiles. The enemy Mystique used their Shapeshift the next turn, with no place to put a countdown tile. Mystique still shapeshifted, but with no Countdown tile, she couldn't steal AP... and she couldn't shapeshift back. As amusing as it was, the real bug was that the enemy was able to use Shapeshift when it had absolutely no gameplay effect. Generally, skills are locked out when you can't use them (try to use Battleplan when there are no free yellow tiles, for example). Mystique's Shapeshift was so low it didn't even stun my front man, so it literally did nothing but change her character portrait.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm only seeing one bug described in this post, but anyway it's not really a bug. The first part of the text is that she changes shape, so I think because she could do that it still triggered and you got the benefit of the ai using purple AP for no real benefit of its own. Justone of those rare quirks that could happen in a certain set of circumstances.
  • I'm guessing Mystique is just a re-skinned OBW since critical tiles explode in mid air , just like they've done for OBW for over a year.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What would that have to do with Shapeshift?
  • MojoWild wrote:
    What would that have to do with Shapeshift?

It doesn't, but I figured I'd highlight another issue with Mystique here, critical tiles exploding in mid air.