**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    anamosity wrote:
    Any tips are appreciated

Although it won't help your r/y/g tendencies... I would suggest getting patch up there... Buy a green & a yellow and sink some ISO into him...
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    anamosity wrote:
    Since there might be a bit of a lull as snickerdog put up in the game chat. If anyone has time to kill could you give me your 2 cents on my roster? I have HP for 2 covers if any would really help. I also have enough ISO to level a few characters as needed.

I just have a ton of people stuck at 8-9 covers and am looking for some balance between PVP and PVE. A lot of the 3* I have also seem to skew redtile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.png.

Any tips are appreciated

I would go with Lthor myself as you have more covers for him. Also more of a deterrent for the 2*'s if you level Lthor & Hulk.

I didn't find my PvE scaling to be much affected until I had 6+ 166's so levelling these 2 to 140 range shouldn't cause you problems. In order to score top 100 PvP you need to move out of 2* sniping range
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    D2KM_ wrote:
    Salgy wrote:
    D2KM - congratulations on the promotion... You will be missed...

Since D2KM is no longer avaliable to carry my **** in pvp... Someone else needs to step up & do it!

Thanks Salgy!! But you dont need to be carried buddy you were scoring just as high as me! Keep up the great work, and thanks again for all the awesome sigs!! icon_e_wink.gif

Alright D2KM, Salgy is sorted but I feel I can steal his quote. icon_e_smile.gif Seriously Daniel. Best of luck man and congrats on the Promotion at work.

Anamosity - how many days are you up to for daily rewards? Problem I see is you only want to buy a cover if you'll max the character. I would say two blacks for Hulk so he becomes a green generating weapon or one yellow + one green for Thor as you can max cover him with the season reward and he decimates teams with 5 greens. No other character is really worth investing yet. Just my humble opinion.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    D2KM_ wrote:
    Hey Lock and Loaders!!

So thanks to everyone who has made this alliance what it is! Ive had a great time here and its been great working with all of you icon_e_smile.gif And a special thanks to Malorick, the ultimate mpq commander!! He gave me a chance, promoted me, and with the help of our awesome alliance members we helped make this great alliance what it is today!!

I am excited for you about your promotion and congrats for it, but I am also sad because we will miss a amazing people inside our alliance. You were fully dedicated and committed to make this alliance better in so many way: strong, fun, no stress and competitive, in the top 10 pve and top50 pvp. You have helped me to make the alliance what is today with the help of all our members. The last three seasons with you as a commander have been remarkable. There were some tough times and difficult challenges, but I was always confident that you and everyone from our alliance was doing their very best to serve Lock and Load with dedication, care, passion and professionalism. Thanks for the good working relation we had and the support you have given me and the alliance through these seasons. Thank you.

Good luck to you and Keep in touch!

P.S. If your schedule change or found more time to play and if you ever want to return to Lock and Load just let us know. Youve always got a spot here with us icon_e_wink.gif
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Bump - still one spot available. If you want to be a part of an amazing alliance and earn some great rewards without all the stress join Lock and Load!! Send me or Malorick a pm if interested. We look forward to hearing from you!
  • Thanks for the tips Salgy, Druss and OCJ.
  • Salgy
    does anyone on here have a gmail email address?!? i want to try something... pm me if you are interested in being a guinea pig for my shenanigans...

p.s. they are not evil shenanigans
    original.jpg
  • Salgy
    D2KM... you will be missed... good luck in your future endeavors & hopefully our paths will cross again... i took it upon myself to design you a new signature image... let me know what you think:

What you probably will be doing with your "free" time now:
    SGymSG9.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/SGymSG9.jpg?1

pretty funny, though not marvel related:
    chHumws.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/chHumws.jpg?1

and the most appropriate considering all lock&load signatures started with the punisher:
    Csoc6Lk.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/Csoc6Lk.jpg?1

* at least i think that's the punisher?!?
  • Hey! I'm interested, if you guys are... Here's my roster as today: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vY13A ... authuser=0

I'm a consistent 700 in PvP, where I've been focusing for the past 2 seasons, with at least 7500 per season and I never skip a day. I need to work better on PvE, but I'll try to help an alliance anyway I can.

Hit me up if you think I can make the cut!

IGN: Angelo2383
  • Malorick
    With D2km retiring it leave me alone as a commander. Since this is a lot of work and I am already surprising myself to keep good result in pvp and pve by doing all my commander tasks. I will need help to do followup with our member, recruiting and keep a good alliance.

So I have thinked about severals candidate but I will go with one of the last original of Lock and Load that was with us since season 6. He was with me during the tough times, difficult challenges and during the big reorganization that we had, he have stay loyal to us, deticated, commited, multiple award for him and involved in our alliance at different level.

So if he accept the promotion to the rank of commander let me introduce the new commander: Salgy.
  • Malorick
    Hey! I'm interested, if you guys are..

Sent you a pm.
  • Wooooo, congrats Salgy!!
  • Salgy
    Malorick wrote:
    With D2km retiring it leave me alone as a commander. Since this is a lot of work and I am already surprising myself to keep good result in pvp and pve by doing all my commander tasks. I will need help to do followup with our member, recruiting and keep a good alliance.

So I have thinked about severals candidate but I will go with one of the last original of Lock and Load that was with us since season 6. He was with me during the tough times, difficult challenges and during the big reorganization that we had, he have stay loyal to us, deticated, commited, multiple award for him and involved in our alliance at different level.

So if he accept the promotion to the rank of commander let me introduce the new commander: Salgy.

Thank you malorick... I am humbled that you have asked me to help lead this group & look forward to helping lock & load stay on top of the leaderboards... I know that I have some pretty big shoes to fill, and D2KM, you will be missed
  • Daniel, noooooooooooooooooo icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

As i wrote in my last PM, THANKS FOR ALL! You were a great commander and congrats to your Promotion! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Oh I am so sorry to learn that Daniel has retired. I was hoping to have the opportunity to steal his PvP crown one day icon_e_wink.gif haha

Good luck with the promotion man!
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Salgy, congratulations on the promotion to Commander. And loving the Retired Punisher sigs you did for D2KM.
  • Malorick
    ackerlight wrote:
    Oh I am so sorry to learn that Daniel has retired. I was hoping to have the opportunity to steal his PvP crown one day icon_e_wink.gif haha
    You will be able to steal it one day, D2KM is the man, the myth, the legend and like all the stars when they says that they are retiring they always come back.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Topics merged. One recruiting topic per alliance please.
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Edit - post removed. Thx
  • WolvReid
    WolvReid Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    bye bye mi amigo icon_e_biggrin.gif