The Hunt: Ares

Comments

• Magneto eats Ares for breakfast icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    Magneto eats Ares for breakfast icon_e_smile.gif

For now icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to avoid all the characters on the nerf list until post-nerf. Don't want to get too attached to them.

That level 240 battle looked daunting, and I tried out Hood, OBW, and Hulk. They wiped up the floor on that level 240 team. Both Hood and OBW stole a lot of action points, and OBW kept the team healthy. I saved Rags for last, of course, since he's now a mosquito even at level 240. He could barely make my Hulk mad. I think Hulk just felt sad for him, before doing 4000 damage to him.
  • What levels did your teammates have?
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Hulk has a weird boost

I'm getting 230% for his red tile damage (59 / 25), yet 269.5% for his HP boost (9707 / 3601)

Level 50

Edit: and the green tile is giving ~240% (67 / 28)

I don't even
  • Kelbris
    edited January 2014
    Hawkeye and Hulk are absolutely disgusting together

I think my team is gonna be Hawkeye/Hulk/Wolvie
  • I'm going to avoid all the characters on the nerf list until post-nerf. Don't want to get too attached to them.

That level 240 battle looked daunting, and I tried out Hood, OBW, and Hulk. They wiped up the floor on that level 240 team. Both Hood and OBW stole a lot of action points, and OBW kept the team healthy. I saved Rags for last, of course, since he's now a mosquito even at level 240. He could barely make my Hulk mad. I think Hulk just felt sad for him, before doing 4000 damage to him.

I used 85 wolv 85 obw and a ~50 hulk. Lost obw against rag who was last, but smooth otherwise.
  • SOOOOOO glad I don't have to grind this one out. And I'm glad I actually get to use Cap America, haven't used him in some time.

Even buffed, still won't use invisble baglady LoL
  • I still don't understand how the GODS are 2* characters. THEY'RE GODS, D3, GODSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Puny gods.
  • Kelbris
    wathombe wrote:
    Worth dumping some ISO into my M Hawkeye for this event? He's still sitting at lvl 6.
    If he's 5/5/3, yes. Mines 21 and he's usable right now. He has a 260% boost (+160%) so his red is brutal, and his blue is still pretty good.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    Worth dumping some ISO into my M Hawkeye for this event? He's still sitting at lvl 6.
    If he's 5/5/3, yes. Mines 21 and he's usable right now. He has a 260% boost (+160%) so his red is brutal, and his blue is still pretty good.

Hmmm mine is also 5/5/3. Was going to out ISO into Hulk and Cap, but Hawkeye might be worth it over Cap
  • Kelbris wrote:
    wathombe wrote:

Hmmm mine is also 5/5/3. Was going to out ISO into Hulk and Cap, but Hawkeye might be worth it over Cap

They seem to really be pushing the hulk...and he's required for the first sub event level 245 mission. Just a thought icon_e_wink.gif
  • I love his cover art !
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris wrote:
    wathombe wrote:

At 22 his red does 1200 AoE and blue does 1800 + 4 turn stun.

For a 2 turn countdown? Pretty damn good. Plus, avoid makes sure more attacks are hitting Hulk.

If someone doesn't have a 5/5/3, it'll be a good time to build one since he's probably the most common cover in the Hunt pack, AND he's featured in the Hulk tourney pack (and may just well be the most common cover there too)
  • Alaska repeatable a got changed completely. Second one requires BWGS, last one InvisWom. Non of them contains rag and ares anymore.
  • Yeah, I've been using Hulk/Spidey/Hawkeye as my team in the hunt. Hulk takes the damage, Spidey Stun locks, and Hawkeye uses his Red to damage everyone. I hate counters, but when Spidey has everyone stunned, it's not so bad.
  • I can see why Rag took the nerf now ...him feeding boatloads of green to a buffed Hulk = HULK CLAP CLAP CLAP icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Bucky76 wrote:
    I can see why Rag took the nerf now ...him feeding boatloads of green to a buffed Hulk = HULK CLAP CLAP CLAP icon_e_surprised.gif

more like snipe snipe snipe with GSW. Hulk clap stinks unless its powered up.
  • Are Alaska missions the same as last time with regard to repeatability -- everything is doable once except the last three missions, which are repeatable (3x or 4x, I can't remember)?
  • Are Alaska missions the same as last time with regard to repeatability -- everything is doable once except the last three missions, which are repeatable (3x or 4x, I can't remember)?

Yes. icon_e_smile.gif