The Hunt: Ares

Comments

• Just did the level 240 fight ... made it out with 1 char left with 200 health ... Ares can beat you senseless.
  • Bucky76 wrote:
    Just did the level 240 fight ... made it out with 1 char left with 200 health ... Ares can beat you senseless.

Thanks for the heads up; what was your team?
  • Ugh hulk is buffed like 400% for this. Guess they reaaally want us using him now.
  • 85 Wolvie / 141 Punisher / 102 Hulk , triple boosted.

Will switch to have stuns next time I try it. ... ramming head on into it not such a great idea!
  • ok, looks like my team against villains will be Punisher 128, Spidey 128, and Hulk 102
  • Oh well, just progressed trough The Hunt : Alaska until the mission that requires me having a Punisher. Also it seems all the initial missions are locked once i've done them, i wonder how i can progress next.

Anyway there are 10 days left, i guess we will see icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    Just realized that I am super calm about this even. I just don't give a s... about who will be first, if I will be in top 100 or whatever. thanks to ragnarok nerf I just realized that it does not metter bcos everything could be changed. I think I gain my life back icon_e_smile.gif. I will play but with small efort. yeah icon_e_smile.gif

Agreed. With my punishers covers full I can play if I feel like it not bc I feel I will get left behind or not place high enough. New character card is the biggest draw to me since I dont know where to use the iso anyway since all the good characters are gonna be nerfed soon
  • Oh well, just progressed trough The Hunt : Alaska until the mission that requires me having a Punisher. Also it seems all the initial missions are locked once i've done them, i wonder how i can progress next.

Anyway there are 10 days left, i guess we will see icon_e_biggrin.gif
    First one you need Punisher
    Second Invisible Woman
    Third Hulk
  • Worth dumping some ISO into my M Hawkeye for this event? He's still sitting at lvl 6.
  • wathombe wrote:
    Worth dumping some ISO into my M Hawkeye for this event? He's still sitting at lvl 6.

Who else would you be using instead?
  • wathombe wrote:
    Worth dumping some ISO into my M Hawkeye for this event? He's still sitting at lvl 6.
    He's probably getting a buff sometime in the near future according to the proposed change list. (can't imagine them nerfing him) So it's probably not the worst idea to give him a few levels
  • I have no idea how to build my team for this event hm.
  • adamLmpq wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    He's probably getting a buff sometime in the near future according to the proposed change list. (can't imagine them nerfing him) So it's probably not the worst idea to give him a few levels

Good point, hopefully at the very least placement of his cds.
  • On whom else would I be spending ISO instead, you mean? I've only been playing for ~2 weeks, so I'm leveling my OBW, who's at 65 right now.

Since I'm forced to use M Hawkeye in some of the missions, I get stuck with the game-provided lvl 14 one. I'm just wondering if it's worth spending ISO on my own M Hawkeye to have him better than lvl 14 in those fights. I guess I'll only be using wolvie and OBW anyway, so what's the point, eh?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Geez that last mission is tough. I was probably doing the mission for at least 10+ minutes. I miss wolverine's boosted strike tiles.
  • I guess I need to pump ISO into my 4/2/2 Hulk.
  • wathombe wrote:
    On whom else would I be spending ISO instead, you mean? I've only been playing for ~2 weeks, so I'm leveling my OBW, who's at 65 right now.

Since I'm forced to use M Hawkeye in some of the missions, I get stuck with the game-provided lvl 14 one. I'm just wondering if it's worth spending ISO on my own M Hawkeye to have him better than lvl 14 in those fights. I guess I'll only be using wolvie and OBW anyway, so what's the point, eh?

Try those missions first and see how it goes with the gifted Hawkeye. And keep in mind which/how many covers you have for yours before deciding to spend iso on him.

But at this point I really wouldn't say he or anyone is a bad/good candidate for extra levels.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Geez that last mission is tough. I was probably doing the mission for at least 10+ minutes. I miss wolverine's boosted strike tiles.

Like chopping a tree ... careful where you hit or it comes crashing down on you quickly!
  • I'm sure Ares is easily obtainable because he's only **.

I did the level 240 fight. With Ragnarok nerfed, the first priority is definitely Ares. Ares seems to be designed to hit hard and he also dies fast as all his skills are tied to getting hurt in some way, but that isn't in your favor when he's level 240 as the only one that's dying will be you. I actually had a pretty easy time downing Ragnrok and Ares with minimal damage, and then Venom somehow chained a 15K damage combo on just tiles and I barely survived that.
  • Oh hot damn... That last mission is insane :O Got totally destroyed by Ares... Had him down to ~700 health when his cd hit in and healed him up followed by the red attack killing my whole team icon_e_sad.gif

Seems like a very interesting character... Green gets ap cost reducing by 2 (maybe more, depends on if his skills are rank 5 or not), his red doubles at 25%...