Never seen daily rewards

Options
On my android tablet I have never gotten even the first daily reward. On my android phone which is not linked to Facebook I see the list and get rewards daily. Sent several reports to the devs already. My tablet account is the one a mainly play on and I have donated with, which sucks because at this point I have missed out on a week of daily rewards and will soon be more...

Comments

• Update: I deleted the game data and uninstalled MPQ from my phone, then reinstalled. Connected to the same Facebook as my tablet and immediately got my FIRST daily reward. Guess until this is resolved I will have to start the game on my phone every day in order to get daily rewards since my tablet still has never even shown me a daily rewards screen.
  • New update: it appears there are some odd differences in the tablet version versus the phone. Last night I played in the first Lightning Round that I noticed on my tablet. I checked back later several times but never saw a new Lightning Round. This morning I logged in with my phone to keep my daily rewards working and I saw 44 minutes left in Lightning Round so I exited and logged in with my tablet only to not see the Lightning Round at all again. Logged back in with my phone and played that way until the time ended.

What is the problem with the tablet version that is causing my daily rewards to not work AND not show me new events reliably? I feel like I can only use my phone to play now because who knows what else I've missed out on.
  • check ur tablet date and time
  • It's not a problem with the time. It`s always been set to automatically update the time.
  • interesting, if you don't see a tournament, in generally means ur system time/date isn't seeing it, but i can't help you here. my tablet and phone work fine
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    AshRealms wrote:
    New update: it appears there are some odd differences in the tablet version versus the phone. Last night I played in the first Lightning Round that I noticed on my tablet. I checked back later several times but never saw a new Lightning Round. This morning I logged in with my phone to keep my daily rewards working and I saw 44 minutes left in Lightning Round so I exited and logged in with my tablet only to not see the Lightning Round at all again. Logged back in with my phone and played that way until the time ended.

What is the problem with the tablet version that is causing my daily rewards to not work AND not show me new events reliably? I feel like I can only use my phone to play now because who knows what else I've missed out on.
    That is definitely odd activity from your tablet. There's no different "tablet" version of the game, so both are using the same code and should react the same with the same input. If you haven't already, make sure you put in a Feedback ticket in-game so we can look into it.
  • Problem solved. Traded in my tf101 for a tf700 and everything works fine on the new one now.