So...the new top tier with Rags nerf?

Options
13»

Comments

• i agree, i think magneto / spiderman / ironman is pretty good. mag triggers spiderman's passive as part of collecting what you mainly want, ironman can power both of the other 2. of course, magneto drives the team so any big nerf to him screws over the whole team.

to do this i'd want a x/x/5 mag, 3/5/5 spidey, and 5/4/4 or 5/5/2 ironman. none of which I have other than magneto due to previous skill changes.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I believe more unsubtle nerfing is coming. Spidey's stun will go to 6AP, and Mags blue will go to 10AP, just to utterly delete their current usage. Wolverine's Red will go to 6AP.

After that, The Hood and BW Original will reign supreme, along with Storm. As they slow the game down, characters that slow the game down even more will become the most powerful.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I believe more unsubtle nerfing is coming. Spidey's stun will go to 6AP, and Mags blue will go to 10AP, just to utterly delete their current usage. Wolverine's Red will go to 6AP.

After that, The Hood and BW Original will reign supreme, along with Storm. As they slow the game down, characters that slow the game down even more will become the most powerful.

Yeah complete reversal from speed offense to drawn out fights that aren't worth it.