Petition to promote Ragnarok to 4****

Options
Dear Devs,

Ragnarok got screwed today, just not in the way everybody is talking about. However, in "balancing" his abilities you forgot to give him a promotion to the 4**** character he clearly is now. Please lift the level cap on him, (those people with lvl 115 characters are only halfway there!), which in doing so, he will gain another 19 damage to red and green tiles. This may be a little too powerful, so other colors will have to, of course, come down by a bit. Over the next 115 levels he should probably gain 2 additional hit points per level, because he is already between Invisible Bagwoman and X-Fail Wolverine. He of course needs that coveted additional star and in a great measure of goodwill, allow everyone to buy covers for him at a discounted rate of 2,375HP, (a 5% discount similar to the HP bonus you received the last time HP was on sale). Feel free to implement all of the above changes with no communication beforehand or even during for that matter. We will understand of course. Thank you very much. Keep up the … work!

Sincerely yours,
Your shrinking fan base

(Thanks to WorstAvenger for the inspiration!)

Comments

• fudgecake
    Options
    Bag Man, Bag Woman, and Bagnarok the new OP team.
  • Bagnarok icon_lol.gif

Bagneto is next!
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    funny, ruskie
  • Bagnarok it is! I really hope Bagneto is not going to be a thing soon.
  • Gotta admit, Bagnarok and Bagneto almost made me laugh out loud and wake up my wife. Well played!
  • bagnarok! i lol'ed. a nice ending to an otherwise **** day for mpq.

thanks for the laugh. m
  • Bagoki is jealous icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Consider this petition signed. Thanks for the laugh. I even reposted the line in other threads.
  • (Thanks to WorstAvenger for the inspiration!)

Oh god, I'm going to get added to IceIX's foe list! icon_e_wink.gif