I can't wait for the next batch of "lightning" rounds

Options
Enjoy taking out a 21000 HP rag, 16000 hp mag, and 16000 hp dr. doom without rags' red.

I wonder if anybody will break 400 points.

Comments

• The only thing that comes to mind is Punisher's Red. Before it wasn't attractive, since for the same amount of red, Rag would surpass the damage (including chain damage), plus generate green AP. Now? Not so much.

What other skill has such an attractive AP to damage ratio? Punisher's Red against a boosted Rag will be a ratio of red 1AP to =1050 dmg
  • You still need to hit ragnarok for like 12000 damage first.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Enjoy taking out a 21000 HP rag, 16000 hp mag, and 16000 hp dr. doom without rags' red.

I broke 600 without even using Rags at all.

For someone who constantly told people to stop complaining, you sure are making a lot of threads about Rags.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

I broke 600 without even using Rags at all.

For someone who constantly told people to stop complaining, you sure are making a lot of threads about Rags.

I made threads about c.storm nerf too (and i hardly used her). It's bad business.
  • I think I won't even bother to finish mags at this point. If I feel motivated to play LR at all next week it'll only be to try to finish my Hood I think.
  • I think I won't even bother to finish mags at this point. If I feel motivated to play LR at all next week it'll only be to try to finish my Hood I think.

I'd be careful with that. Lots of us are moving to the hood. Soon enough he'll be the next to get the axe.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I think I won't even bother to finish mags at this point. If I feel motivated to play LR at all next week it'll only be to try to finish my Hood I think.

I'd be careful with that. Lots of us are moving to the hood. Soon enough he'll be the next to get the axe.

I'm already almost back to running 2*. That will just be icing.

*I also willed this into being by saying I really wanted to run the Hood in a team in this week's LR thread.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I think I won't even bother to finish mags at this point. If I feel motivated to play LR at all next week it'll only be to try to finish my Hood I think.

Sadly Thor/Wolv/OBW is the best team right now. Lucky i have a L30 wolv and a L7 widow...
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:

Sadly Thor/Wolv/OBW is the best team right now. Lucky i have a L30 wolv and a L7 widow...

I wonder how easy Rag tourney will be next week. hahaa I'm guessing it will be similar to this week's Loki tournament.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

My widow is in a similar spot and I'm low on ISO.