balance idea

In my opinion;], should be some changes with balance:
4 star volverine
yelow- should be passive
Green why he scall so bad with level
Red- new iron man has more damage

Thor too much for 2 star

Raganarok
Red- lower dmg -50% i have him maxed and with storm its not a game.
When red is down 3rd skill will be nice

Loki
Pls do it what u want. but dont leave him as worst hero.

Storm classic
Yellow- can be fired only one time per turn

Comments

• venom: should be lower ap for devour or upgrade his damage.
    cap america: lower ap req
    bagman: change one of his abilty to damage or evasion
    loki: upgrade his ability to select which tile to swap [more tactical like magneto]
    magneto : higher damage with his offense skill
    hawkeye: red skill should damage and stun or lower ap [4-6 is okay]
  • I'll like to bring particular focus to Wolverine X and Loki.

Loki is widely recognised as the worst character in this game., hands down. I think the Devs see this too, but I'm not sure if they're planning anything for him.

Wolverine X is just pretty sad. All his current skills are worse than the Astonishing X-men counterpart, which is a two star card. The "yellow" wolverine can spam his low AP green skill (with +base damage), has a 2000 odd damage red skill for 10 AP, and passively generates oodles of health all the time.

Wolverine X's green skill does a cross of strike tiles that gives pathetic damage for each tile, and is easily cleared. It also costs a massive 15 AP.
    The red skill has a terrible base damage, and scales poorly. The current 3 rows of tile destruction does not give additional damage, so all in all you're looking at a sub 1000 damage if your card is leveled to 100 or so, and for 15 AP at that.
    The yellow skill costs 7 turns cooldown at max level (albeit giving thousands of health in one go). There's like a 0% chance of a 7 turn cooldown actually happening in a high level match. It needs to be passive, for health above that of the basic wolverine per turn.

I'm not sure about the thought process going into Wolverine X's development, but it sure isn't logical.
  • Yeah i m totally agree thats why i stop upgrade volverine 4 star. Its sad I have so much better hero 2 and 3 star and legendary is never use
  • What is the level difference between your 4star and 2star wolverine?

There was a time when my Iron Man did a lot more damage than my Thor.... As you get more cards and up your X-Force Wolverine, I'm sure you'll see a big difference.
  • Oobla wrote:
    What is the level difference between your 4star and 2star wolverine?

There was a time when my Iron Man did a lot more damage than my Thor.... As you get more cards and up your X-Force Wolverine, I'm sure you'll see a big difference.

I can assure you that my Wolverine X is of a sufficiently high level. I wouldn't come to the forum and spout nonsense unless I had hard numbers. Everything I state here is the truth.
  • I know what i say too;]and believe me he isnt in right spot for legendary hero
  • I agree with all of these, but particularly Ragnarok, Storm and Cap, since I don't have Wolvie X. I also think Yelena has a lot of potential but definitely needs some work.

The polarity between Cap and Ragnarok is ridiculous. Ragnarok being able to spam a damage ability that fuels your second ability for only 2 AP is ridiculous. Whereas others like Cap have AP costs that are so high that by the time you are able to use them they're not needed.

Cap's yellow is particularly bad. The concept of it appeals to me, but when you look at someone like Bullseye who can drastically improve your defense in just a few turns on passives alone or Iron Man who can provide comparable defense at a lower cost, you have to wonder what's the point?

Not only that, but Cap's other two abilities rely on countdown tiles to make them worthwhile and can be rendered useless by a good chain. I realise it's a matter of strategic placement, but really, why would I ever use Cap's red with a risk of no return AP when everyone else's red both hits harder and comes with no risk?

The same argument goes for his blue. Why would I use his blue when I could use someone like Spiderman or Venom to get a better stun on a higher rotation? Or why wouldn't I use Storm, and stun for a longer duration at a lower cost while doing massive damage to the entire party?

Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the issue. Hope it provides some food for thought.