Enemy overwriting friendly tiles

Options
been happening for a while, first noticed it in the Hand Event. i would have Captain America's red countdown tile on the board, and the enemy team would put their own countdown tile onto mine, erasing mine. been having this kinda thing happen more often. my tiles getting replaced by Dakken Strike tiles and so on, but when the situation is reveresed, my strike tiles won't overwrite the enemie's tiles and i lose out if there are no clear spots. also happens with Trap tiles, two dooms stealing each the other's trap spots for example, and of course the enemy replacing my Daredevil Trap tiles with strike tiles.

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    been happening for a while, first noticed it in the Hand Event. i would have Captain America's red countdown tile on the board, and the enemy team would put their own countdown tile onto mine, erasing mine. been having this kinda thing happen more often. my tiles getting replaced by Dakken Strike tiles and so on, but when the situation is reveresed, my strike tiles won't overwrite the enemie's tiles and i lose out if there are no clear spots. also happens with Trap tiles, two dooms stealing each the other's trap spots for example, and of course the enemy replacing my Daredevil Trap tiles with strike tiles.
    Enemy traps are supposed to function as _basic_ tiles for you, and vice versa, so you can overwrite enemy traps with special tiles and they can yours.