PvP Points missing whilst shielded

Options
Cypr3ss
Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
During the recent "Doctor's Orders" PvP I shielded during the last hour of the event using the 3 hr shield, prior to closing down MPQ I recieved a notification that I'd lost a fight, with no points lost, and I'd won one, adding 23 points. After the event finished I opened MPQ to be informed I'd won another match for 28 points but my score had still not increased, so I finished at #102 and missed out on the Punisher cover.

Have logged a support ticket, but am curious to see if anyone else had seen this?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Comments

• It could be someone who lost to you after the event ended. I do that sometimes, if i initiate a match with a couple of minutes to go to try and advance but if it looks like i will lose i will just wait until the event ends to finish the match so i wont lose points. Works the other way too, ive done the same thing but didnt win fast enough and the event ended and i didnt get the points, cause obviously the event was over.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Unfortunately the 'attack' notification was received while the event was still running (the first one anyway) but thanks for the input. I had exited and restarted the app, which is when I got the 2nd notification. I have been involved in fights that ended after the event but found I never get to the "points add up screen" after the 'victory' it just drops back to the main menu, which is a good indicator I wasn't fast enough.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.