I keep getting refresh timers on nodes I haven't completed.

Options
Arondite
Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
When a new sub opens for the first time ever, each essential says it'll be worth full points in ~20 minutes or so, despite me having never played then.

Comments

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've had this happen a few times too on my phone, force closing the app and restarting it seemed to correct the problem for me. I don't know if you're having this problem on a phone (or tablet maybe) or on PC, and it's been a few days since you reported this so you might already have tried this by now. Anyway, hope this helps you if still needed.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Had the same thing happen yesterday on my phone in the main of PvE for the nodes to open the new sub.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you mean that all timers are set to about 20 minutes? Or that the nodes in the main have been reset, and you have to replay them to reopen the nodes? Because that's what I just had happen, could be a result of the update that went live a couple of hours ago maybe. Funny thing is that after playing 2 nodes some others became visible that were not replayable, i.e. they still had the red check mark. Oh well, it netted me a 200 iso prize and 2 standard tokens so it's not all bad, and sorry for the slightly off-topic subject.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have noticed a similar issue for a while now.

About once per event I will get a random full refresh on all nodes.