Let's keep the Team Up?!

Options
I think if the computer uses a team up, and u have an open TU spot then u get that TU

Comments

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Or more logically, the team-up that the enemy team uses should have a chance of dropping at the end of the match, same as the chance of getting one from one of the enemy characters.

I think team-up drop rates need a slight increase - not so much that they drop after every match (as that was frustrating and led to constant inventory management or "you don't have space for this awesome team-up, too bad!"), but now I very rarely get them at all.

.....consequently forcing me to request team-ups from my alliance, increasing the chance that my alliance members will pay HP to get them back early... damn it Demiurge, THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • CNash wrote:

.....consequently forcing me to request team-ups from my alliance, increasing the chance that my alliance members will pay HP to get them back early... damn it Demiurge, THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

There's a nice way around that by using 1*characters.
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21472
  • Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Or maybe get rid of team-ups all together.......I love holding back Wolvie until I know the opponent cant attack and then POW! I get hit with a whopping 4000 point hit from a team up I didnt know existed..... fun.....