Need Some Help!

Options
Hey all,

I am currently running a team of Thor (Lv. 50), Juggs (Lv. 40), and Capt. America (Lv. 40+).

So far (with Boosts) I can dominate my level brackets and up to Lv. 75 without a problem but I am looking for a GOOD team or should I stick with what I have?

Open to all suggestions, thanks!

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thor/O. Widow/Wolverine is the golden standard for 2* teams. I would try to transition to that team, and eventually a 3* roster: juggs low level cap isn't going to cut it later in the game, and cap is generally bad for pvp. It would be helpful if you posted your entire roster to see what you can build.
  • If you could provide a list of characters and skill levels I believe we can help you better. Just looking at your team at a glance, I would say that it seems that you have not covered the colors adequately. A 2* team, unlike a 3* team works better on synergy (my opinion) and you seem to have Thor and Juggernaut's skills overlapping each other (red and green). Also, Captain America is more of a PVE character, thought I haven't used him enough in PVP to know any better.

As for suggestions, with the information given I would say leveling Thor is your top priority right now. Get him to 85 asap. Get Wolverine or Classic Storm (or both) in your team together with Thor and you should be ready to advance to a 3* team.
  • 3 Star
    Hulk (Lv.25) 2 (Green)
    Doctor Doom (Lv.15) 1 (Black)
    Iron Man 40 (Lv.15) 1 (Blue)
    Spider-Man (Lv.15) 1 (Yellow)

2 Star
    Thor (Lv.50) 5/2/4
    Captain America (Lv.40) 3/3/4
    Moonstone (Lv.16) 1/3 (Red/Black)
    Wolverine (Lv.14) 2/1 (Green/Red)
    Black Widow OG (Lv.8) 2/2 (Purple/Black)

1 Star
    Iron Man (Lv.40) 4/5/4
    Juggernaut (Lv.40) 5/5
  • Anyone? icon_e_sad.gif
  • Have you farmed out all the prologue missions? It seems like you should have more covers than that if all of your prologue missions are green.
  • You can get 3 wolverine covers from prologue missions so he can be good replacement for one of your non-thor chars.
  • Lucky girl wrote:
    You can get 3 wolverine covers from prologue missions so he can be good replacement for one of your non-thor chars.
    Okay, thanks!
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    indeed, push wolfie...he'll kick the snot out of cap icon_e_wink.gif
  • There's a thread here...
    ...that shows where those wolverine covers drop.
  • There's a thread here...
    ...that shows where those wolverine covers drop.
    Thanks Aluminium!
  • Take part in the events to get 3*** characters like spidey.
    For 2** charactors, stick to wolvie, thor and OBW or C.Storm.
  • When I get replacements for my current team, say Wolvie for Juggs, should I sell Juggs and get some ISO back?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emotive wrote:
    When I get replacements for my current team, say Wolvie for Juggs, should I sell Juggs and get some ISO back?

I don't like selling "obsolete" characters: you never know when they'll come back buffed for a tournament. The amount of iso gained back (4k max for juggs) is insignificant in the long run anyways, so you're better off holding it imo.
  • Emotive wrote:
    When I get replacements for my current team, say Wolvie for Juggs, should I sell Juggs and get some ISO back?

I don't like selling "obsolete" characters: you never know when they'll come back buffed for a tournament. The amount of iso gained back (4k max for juggs) is insignificant in the long run anyways, so you're better off holding it imo.

Very true, thanks.