Conection problem.

Options
all this day my game going down, cant clear my nodes, im tier of this little problem, i want to clear my nodes and go to sleep, so devs if you all know about this problem at least give us a message in the game, just to know when this game is crash.

I d t know if this problem is only for me.

Comments

• h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    same here.
  • Yea their servers have been far from stable recently... There's been a couple of times where there has been lag when getting server data for the game, nothing more than a few seconds, but noticable enough to know something isn't quite right... Seems more frequent around 8AM GMT
  • Over 4 hours since I can't connect to the game. iPad, latest iOS update. It worked flawlessly in the same configuration yesterday, so it's your servers,not my device. I definitely hope you'll fix it in time, I'll be extremely pissed off if I miss out on that green Loki cover because of this. Thanks!
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same here. Constantly losing connection to the servers on wifi and over LTE so I know it cannot be both providers. Already lost more than 4 hours of total game time.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Over 4 hours since I can't connect to the game. iPad, latest iOS update. It worked flawlessly in the same configuration yesterday, so it's your servers,not my device. I definitely hope you'll fix it in time, I'll be extremely pissed off if I miss out on that green Loki cover because of this. Thanks!
    I turned wifi off and went with my cell signal and it started working... switched back to wifi, and it stopped working... even though EVERY OTHER GAME on my phone works just fine through my wifi... and I'm sitting next to the router. So frustrating!!

It's not your device, and the servers are running... it must be a glitch in the game, when it lags and gives you the broken connection error, it isn't resetting itself for that wifi signal or something. running iPhone 5S, and rebooted a few times, sucks big time.

I think it sucks that a wifi glitch in their game makes us run it on data when we are at home using our wifi connection one minute then it suddenly doesn't like it. I live in the country, very weak cell signal so the game runs poorly on data signal, but it'll recognize that over my wifi when this glitch suddenly decides to rear its head.
  • I couldn't connect at home, on my WiFi.

I came to work, where I was on data and I could connect.

One of my alliance members had the same problem on his wifi. He switched to data and it worked.

I'd give that a shot.
  • nyark
    nyark Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    It is not a wifi glitch. I'm a PC steam user and have only 1 internet connection. This same issue happened 10 days ago.
    When you switch to your mobile network it's probably routing you to a different server on D3's side so that's how you are getting around it.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nyark wrote:
    It is not a wifi glitch. I'm a PC steam user and have only 1 internet connection. This same issue happened 10 days ago.
    When you switch to your mobile network it's probably routing you to a different server on D3's side so that's how you are getting around it.
    Is your PC connected via Wi-Fi? If so, have you tried connecting with an ethernet cable directly to your router and turning off wi-fi on your PC to see if it picks up that way? (hopefully its a laptop PC)