Clarify character traits with regards to boosts

Options
On the character cards, could you list what "traits" each character has? For example:

Daken: Dark Avengers, Mutant
Storm: Mutant, X-Men
Magneto: Brotherhood, Mutant
Hulk: Avengers?

Would help greatly with choosing boosts. I'm pretty well-versed in Marvel lore but I still don't know what's up with Juggernaut in this game. Brotherhood? Mutant?

Comments

• Been asking for this since launch... There's a couple threads of people trying to figure it out.
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=190&
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1402

I've been keeping a list of what I've gleaned from the various posts. Not all characters are listed cuz not all characters are discussed in those threads and I'm not one to guess. Sorry it's an image. I've been keeping it on Google Keep and there's no "select all." Parentheses means it's uncertain. Please correct anything that's wrong. I got the Dark Avengers and Avengers from the corresponding tourneys we've had. I just noted which characters were playable and which were locked out. Except the Hulk is uncertain. He came along after the Avengers tourney.

Capture.jpg
  • I would like to see this in the game as well, some characters such as wolvie and spiderman were avalible during the avengers event but aren't affected by the boosts (I think its a bit unfair) characters should be listed in game with their afflictions.
    Or even better when you select a boost characters effected should be highlighted.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just a note, Juggs was never a mutant.
  • Just a note, Juggs was never a mutant.

That's what i was thinking. Isnt his powers from magic or something in that nature? They should develope a new boost that will be used for punisher, juggernaut, and the hood. None of those characters are classified in any of the boost categories.
  • I'm keeping a list of my characters in Google Drive with relevant statistics. Here's a screenshot of what I have for affiliation for each one.

sxchtks.png

I've mostly been basing this off of stuff that I've picked up in the forum.

The boosts that I have currently available:

Dark Avengers
    Avengers
    Mutants
    X-Men
    H.A.M.M.E.R.
    Maggia
    The Brotherhood
  • There should be a fantastic 4 boost that includes bag man (possibly doctor doom)