Steam version crashes after every round.

Options
2»

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,274 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This has not been fixed nor even been acknowledged there is a problem...

This is a pretty major bug, your game keeps crashing to desktop on the claim screen, FIX IT.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I still haven't had this happen to me once yet...

Can everyone post and let me know what Operating System you're using? Maybe we can track down a common thread ourselves and figure something out. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Can everyone post and let me know what Operating System you're using? Maybe we can track down a common thread ourselves and figure something out. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I just noticed you're now a moderator. Cool and well done.
  • sinnerjfl wrote:
    This has not been fixed nor even been acknowledged there is a problem...

This is a pretty major bug, your game keeps crashing to desktop on the claim screen, FIX IT.
    Some people reported pressing keyboard buttons causing crashes.
  • Not after every round, but Steam version crashed maybe 3 times for me last night, all mid-fight. I'm using Windows 8.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options

Windows 7 Pro
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    Fievel wrote:
    Not after every round, but Steam version crashed maybe 3 times for me last night, all mid-fight. I'm using Windows 8.
    DuckyV wrote:
    Windows 7 Pro

That pretty much rules out the Operating System possibility. For the record I'm on Win 8.

Are you guys using the Steam Beta? What anti-virus/firewall?

I'm not using the Steam Beta. I use avast! and Windows Defender. Still haven't had a single issue yet.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used the space bar to cycle through the rewards screen and nothing happened ysturday. The patch isn't listed to have fixed this issue but it might just have done so by accident. At least for me.

I'm on Windows 8.1, btw.
  • Avira antivirus.

Haven't had a crash since the patch either and I was on pretty much all last night grinding for Groot.
  • Ducky
    Options
    It seems that the space bar doesn't cycle through the CLAIM button anymore. At least it isn't working for me atm.
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    Well, that's good to hear.

@DuckyV: Try the Escape/ESC Key. I know it works on some of the token pages.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    It seems that the space bar doesn't cycle through the CLAIM button anymore. At least it isn't working for me atm.

I don't think it usually did for me. I'd H.A.M.M.E.R. (haha) the space bar to *get* to the claim button, then click it. My memory might be screwy though.
  • Ducky
    Options
    I've been able to use the button on my keyboard that goes back a page on web browsers. It happens to be conveniently located on the keyboard as well. So it works! No crashes so far.
  • Just crashed for me. Didn't have a chance to hit a button, as it didn't finish loading the battle before freezing up.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Fievel wrote:
    Just crashed for me. Didn't have a chance to hit a button, as it didn't finish loading the battle before freezing up.

That's been a random thing on-off since the game came out. It's one of those "it happens" things.
    It's annoying though since you auto-lose the fight and your guys are injured from it.