carnage

Options
I would like to see another character that uses web tiles that can be used along side venom and spidey, any thoughts or character designs.

Comments

• absolutely not love for bags, despicable icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll be surprised if the don't get around to adding Carnage at some point, as a 2* or 3* villain.

More than that, I'd like to see a 2* or 3* heroic character: Agent Venom, the Flash Thompson version.

They could also add Araña, Spider-Woman, Ultimate Spider-Man (the newer Miles Morales version), Anti-Venom, and Toxin (never heard of that one before). Web tiles could become the most overused mechanic in the game!

Ooh, I just remembered Ben Reilly and Kaine, the clones of Peter Parker, too!
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Options
    They could do The Superior Spider-Man, too...
  • This, or please rework Bag-Man so he's not a half-star character, please.
  • If there is a Carnage coming, I think they'll use the Maximum Carnage version and make him 4*. If they ever delve into the Civil War storyline, they can also do the Iron Spider. I'd love to see Superior Spiderman as well. It would cause quite a few interesting dialogues with the other Avengers icon_lol.gif

As for abilities, there could be a "Consume" passive that regenerates a percentage of the health he deals out.
  • Oversoul wrote:
    If there is a Carnage coming, I think they'll use the Maximum Carnage version and make him 4*.

You realize that 4*s are intrinsically bad currently, right?

Even if they manage to give one usable skills, their tile match damage is lower than 3*s until you get into the 200s. And even at max level it's lower for off color matches.
  • Oversoul wrote:
    If there is a Carnage coming, I think they'll use the Maximum Carnage version and make him 4*. If they ever delve into the Civil War storyline, they can also do the Iron Spider. I'd love to see Superior Spiderman as well. It would cause quite a few interesting dialogues with the other Avengers icon_lol.gif

As for abilities, there could be a "Consume" passive that regenerates a percentage of the health he deals out.
    Civil War took place long before Dark Reign so I doubt the storyline will be covered in this game
  • gobstopper wrote:
    Oversoul wrote:
    If there is a Carnage coming, I think they'll use the Maximum Carnage version and make him 4*. If they ever delve into the Civil War storyline, they can also do the Iron Spider. I'd love to see Superior Spiderman as well. It would cause quite a few interesting dialogues with the other Avengers icon_lol.gif

Civil War took place long before Dark Reign so I doubt the storyline will be covered in this game

Yeah, I would rather they do something more recent or come up with their own story (if they're allowed to).
  • Zathrus wrote:
    You realize that 4*s are intrinsically bad currently, right?

I said that under the assumption that 4*s will get better sooner or later. IceIX has said in another topic that the issue is being talked about internally.
    gobstopper wrote:
    Yeah, I would rather they do something more recent or come up with their own story (if they're allowed to).

I know where Civil War falls upon the timeline (Civil war > Secret Invasion > Dark Reign). It would be nice if they would give homage to more sagas for the comic book fans. They've done it for World War Hulk (Hulk was bitter about Tony blasting him into space), so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to at least reference Civil War. With the addition of Iso-8 into the storyline (and the fact that Frank Castle didn't die... yet), I'm sure that the team has some measure of flexibility.