Wow .....

Options
I create a forum acccount, but cant login yet, because i need to verify the account first. Ok, go to email, no email.
Resend email, still no email, send email another 10 times, check junk folder and every other folder from my email. Still no verification email. Wait three days, still no verification email.
Make a second forum account with a temporarily email that only exists for 1 hour, verification email comes. Verify account and login, want to ask a question. And the bug section is literally the only place on the entire forums where i can make a topic and ask a question.
Good job at trying to keep your players as far as possibly away from your forum as you can.

Anyway, on to my question (which has nothing to do with bugs, but since this is theo only place i can post topics).

So i understand the basics of the game, and just joined the first event, the season 7 thick as thieves thing. But no matter what i do, for thick of thieves there is only 1 mission. I completed it, but no second node unlocks. How do i play more of that event ? (I could only play it once, even though there are four rewards from it).
Secondly something from scotland yard appeared, but for half of the fights it says 'falcon required'. What does this mean? That i can only play the event if i have the superhero called Falcon?
And last question, under events there was also season 7 black woman gray suit ( i think it was her). So i played some rounds of it, which was against another player troops but then controlled by the AI. I had only four or five wins and 117 points (so not much at all) and suddenly all three enemies i can choose from have level 100+ heroes. I click skip, and another hero with level 100+ appears. While before i was fighting the black woman gray suit level 60 (that everyone had) plus two heroes that were max level 15. Why did it suddenly jump from level 15 to 100+. That was just ridicilous, event was over several hours before it ended, since there was no way in a million years i could beat any of them.

ps.
i solely download this game from the android playstore, just so that i could rate it 1/5
This game is just garbage, oh here is 200 heroes with a waiting time of 3 hours after every match you play, on top of that we only give you 4 hero slots with no way to progress.
Also difficulty goes from super easy in first mission to unbeatable in second mission.
Geez, **** developers with no brain ! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

Comments

• Sorry your email was so funky, but the first post approval process is a necessary evil to keep spam under control. Now that your post is approved, you can post anywhere and send PMs. Welcome aboard.

As to your question, you're doing the Thick as Thieves event correctly. The story there is that there's a meeting and Wolverine and Black Widow are the protagonists in the sub-event out there trying to collect the information necessary to get into the meeting in the main event panel. Once the current sub-event ends, the main Thick as Thieves event will have a dozen or so nodes open up that will progress the story. And yes, the nodes where Falcon is required are only available to the more veteran players (or people who get lucky and pulled a Falcon out of a random token). For new players, the lack of points from those nodes isn't a game ender - you can still get good rewards and decent placement without them. However, top placement is unlikely without gaming the system.

In the Versus event, the first few enemies you fought are typically seed teams - AIs as opposed to real players. The more matches you play, the easier it is for the matchmaking algorithm to find appropriate enemies for you.

I would suggest spending some time in the Tips and Guides section of the forum. There's a lot of information in there and NorthernPolarity (among others) is very active there and is very felpful to newbies. Best of luck!

Also, it's Black Widow, not black woman.
  • Whatever you gone through is required. You would understand if you came here before the precautions were in place. There were more spam than genuine forum posts. So much so that you couldn't find a topic on the first page of General Discussion sometimes.