Could not select the last time slot on Smash Hit

Options
So, I opened up the Hulk PVP event and was taken to the list for selecting the time slot I want to be in. When I scrolled the list all the way down it would bounce up in a way that left the bottom time slot half-visible but unselectable. No matter what I tried (scroll down repeatedly, scroll down gently, scroll-and-hold and try to select) I could not select the last time slot.

I'm running Android 4.2.2 on a Nexus 10 tablet

Comments

• Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    So, I opened up the Hulk PVP event and was taken to the list for selecting the time slot I want to be in. When I scrolled the list all the way down it would bounce up in a way that left the bottom time slot half-visible but unselectable. No matter what I tried (scroll down repeatedly, scroll down gently, scroll-and-hold and try to select) I could not select the last time slot.

I'm running Android 4.2.2 on a Nexus 10 tablet

I have the same problem. iPad Air 2 running IOS 8.1
  • Same problem on Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ditto and on Steam.
  • Same here on iPhone 4
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Same i0/ 8.02 on Mini
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was able to select the last slot on Android 4.4.4. by scrolling to the bottom of the list and "holding" it there with one finger and tapping the entry with another, but it took a few tries.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same issue on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Mini (1st gen). Both are running iOS 8.1.
  • Same problem. Android 4.4.4

I ended up selecting it by scrolling it up then randomly touching the area quickly before it bounced back down. After about five tries, eventually it was highlighted.

That shouldn't be normal though.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

Thanks for the thread. If you have a moment, we're also collecting information here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19392
    If we have future updates/information we'll share them there.

Thank you.