How do you spend your Iso?

Options
Dninot
Dninot Posts: 214
edited October 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I think how you spend your Iso is a strategy in itself. That being said, let's talk about it?

Do you spend it all as you get it? Do you keep some saved up? Do you max out a character as fast as you can?

Personally, I keep some saved and only dole it out when I've run out of heals. Keep about 4-5k worth saved up for healing situations.

Whenever I pop above 5k, I level a character who is far from his max level, or I might be needing soon. Right now I'm leveling Thor up quite a lot.

What about you?

Comments

• I used to keep it for healing, but currently I have too many characters to level, so most of time I am below 1000. Although I try to time level ups with need of healing.
  • I pay Psylocke for lap dances.
  • Juggerlo wrote:
    I pay Psylocke for lap dances.

Yummy. Lol icon_twisted.gif

I find it best to level up as soon as the amount has been built up for the character I am working on, on the off chance it leads to an increase in damage dealt by their powers/matches. Have a big (and beefy) enough squad to not have to worry about healing through iso levelling.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't have enough tanks to get through a long slog of PvP without needing quite a few heals. The Iso is the gas that keeps my engine going. Maybe that'll change one day.
  • Strictly for healing. At least for me, high levels are not vital to success. Just need to be high enough to beat your opponent and many people are still low level.
  • I too use it to lvl heal....when available..
  • I don't have a consistent strategy though as of late, with the tournaments currently running, I mostly use it to lvl heal.