Nick Fury is ready to recruit?

Options
I started playing the other day after I received a push notification along the lines of "Nick Fury is ready to recruit." (paraphrasing here) At menu I was rewarded 100 HP but the mysterious Nick Fury cover was no-where to be found. I waited a day to see if anyone else experienced something like this, I haven't seen anything yet so I am left with a few questions. Does anyone have any information on this? Was this a game wide reward? What was it for? Did I receive the HP instead of the Fury cover? (Would have preferred the cover to be honest.) Thanks in advance.

Comments

• This was pushed out a while back as a game wide reward. So no cover, just a bonus 100HP for whatever you wish to spend it on. I spent my mine on a roster slot way back when.
  • Ahh, I see. Thank you! I missed that, must have been before my time. Although 100 HP isn't something I don't want... I just wanted the hp a little less than I wanted that fury cover. I suppose I'll be okay... just having my hopes raised and immediately dashed like that is rough for me. I think I have hopelash. Anyways, thanks again!