How does the system decide your team in PvP?

Options
Hey,

Maybe a silly question, but couldn't really find the answer. If someone plays me in a PvP event, how does the system decide what my 3 hero line-up is?

I'm assuming it takes my three 'strongest' heroes (out of my 18 available heroes), i.e. in the collection overview I have at the top lvl29 Iron Man, lvl26 Black Widow and lvl25 Yelena. Would this be my standard line-up then? As for the Dark Avengers tournament I have as highest ranking DA squad a lvl25 Yelena, lvl21 Venom and lvl8 Moonstone (I also have a lvl6 Bullseye and lvl6 Daken, but they are 'lower' on the list).

As far as I can tell there's no way of choosing the line up myself?

Comments

• Last team you played with in each tournament defends you for this tournament.
  • Last you used I think.

I would love the ability to set a team for defense. I run Hawkeye who is great for offense and bad for defense. Some characters are good for offense and some defense. There's also the fact that having multiple characters have you rotate between them to optimize downtime from healing. But for defense, you might rather have just one stable team.
  • I think the system is pretty fair. Not letting you customize your PvP defense team means that sometimes when you switch characters around to do the attacking, others will possibly be able to catch you with the wrong heroes out and beat you back. This adds tension to PvP which is good to me.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    I don't find it that hard to customize. Use your attacking team for 90% of battles, and then have a defense team beat up on a really easy opponent before you plan to take a break.