Alliance member system dropped. Can't rejoin.

Options
V1rusHunter
V1rusHunter Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
I already submitted a CS ticket but adding a post in case someone else experienced it. One member woke up without my alliance. Trying to rejoin when the alliance is private or public was not possible. This is even after an hour after the observation so he should have been able to rejoin. I've seen strangers trying to join when alliance is public so I suspect the problem is local to his account.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I already submitted a CS ticket but adding a post in case someone else experienced it. One member woke up without my alliance. Trying to rejoin when the alliance is private or public was not possible. This is even after an hour after the observation so he should have been able to rejoin. I've seen strangers trying to join when alliance is public so I suspect the problem is local to his account.
    Most likely the player has been "sandboxed", which is intended to remove cheaters from the pool of regular players. A few times, they have accidentally marked honest players as cheaters (it happened to me once). Has the affected player opened a CS ticket? They should probably work with support directly rather than through you.
  • V1rusHunter
    Options
    Was thinking that was a possibility. I'll ask but I find that very doubtful that they'd cheat like that. Plus they are ranked in current PvP.

CS ticket opened by them too.

Thanks for providing your thoughts
  • V1rusHunter
    Options
    CS told us that his account was corrupted. FB back up was disconnected so he couldn't restore. Very very sad.