Ms. Marvel - Revive bug

Options
I have two of the new 2* icon_ms_marvel.png
One is covered 1/1/1, the other is 0/1/0
They both happened to have gotten themselves killed in action...

CVCPzoj.jpg

They both are taking around 48 minutes ( star.pngstar.pngstar.png revive time) instead of 20 minutes ( star.pngstar.png revive time).

Wouldn't care much, except she's sort of featured in The Hunt currently.

Comments

• It appears she accidentally has the 50 minute revive time of her 3* counterpart instead of the revive time of a normal 2* character.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep. And given that she's an essential character who is also going to die a lot because she's underleveled and terrible, this is kind of a serious problem.
  • I'm glad I decided to make two instead of sticking all of her covers onto one. Should have made three. She keeps eating AOE from goons, and with 50 minute revive, even with two I am currently unable to play essentials.
  • I wondered why you simply stopped putting up points, j12.

Sucks to find out our competition for top 2 was tainted by glitches... icon_cry.gif

I was worried about being top 10, and wound up 2nd with a 10k buffer. Perhaps this was an issue shared by others in our bracket.
  • Nefesh
    Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Wow! and I thought why is her reviving takes so long. Probably one of those unintentional flows to sell more health-packs icon_twisted.gif
  • I wondered why you simply stopped putting up points, j12.

Sucks to find out our competition for top 2 was tainted by glitches... icon_cry.gif

I was worried about being top 10, and wound up 2nd with a 10k buffer. Perhaps this was an issue shared by others in our bracket.

I was never trying too hard for T2. I had tried to put up enough points over the weekend so that once the week started and I had to actually go to work I'd be able to stay in the top 10. I did, and ended up 9th over all. I didn't need the T2 reward cover, so hopefully they went to players who did.

Also - looks like this bug is now fixed. icon_ms_marvel.png is now happily residing in the tank department of my roster and appreciates her shortened recovery time.