Is there any support in this game???

Options
Cioper
Cioper Posts: 10
I tried to buy some Hero Points over 2 days ago. I paid with funds from my Steam wallet. (which moments before was recharged by my PayPal account) Unfortunately, after the approval of the purchase by Steam, in the game there was an error and a message which said, that the transaction can not now be made right now and to try again later. So funds (17.99 euros) has been taken from my Steam wallet, but in the game there was an error and I did not get what I bought.

In this topic I read, that if I want contact with customer support, I should send and e-mail to address mobilesupport@d3p.us, so I did it right away. Over 2 days later I still have no response. All I got was automatic replay that my request has been received and is being reviewed by support staff. How long do I have to wait for response?? What should I do to get Hero Points I paid for or a refund?

Comments

• I would suggest following up on your sent email to D3 each day until they respond. If you continue to get no reply after another day or two, I would continue to post in this thread and also post on D3s social media; facebook and twitter, about your problem.

best of luck
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've only had to contact them twice in the last year. Each time, I get the automated notice about a day later, then a 'human' reply about one to two days after that. One of mine was submitted either on a Thursday or Friday, and the one to two days I mentioned for the 'human' reply did NOT include the weekend, I believe they replied on the following Tuesday if I remember correctly. I am pretty sure their support department does not work on weekends. As MikeHock said, if you don't hear from them in the next few days, I would email them again, then come back here and update your post.
  • SilverHawk
    Options
    Cioper wrote:
    I tried to buy some Hero Points over 2 days ago. I paid with funds from my Steam wallet. (which moments before was recharged by my PayPal account) Unfortunately, after the approval of the purchase by Steam, in the game there was an error and a message which said, that the transaction can not now be made right now and to try again later. So funds (17.99 euros) has been taken from my Steam wallet, but in the game there was an error and I did not get what I bought.

In this topic I read, that if I want contact with customer support, I should send and e-mail to address mobilesupport@d3p.us, so I did it right away. Over 2 days later I still have no response. All I got was automatic replay that my request has been received and is being reviewed by support staff. How long do I have to wait for response?? What should I do to get Hero Points I paid for or a refund?

I don't believe customer service work on the weekend, so please give them a little more time. If you want, you can PM me your in-game user name and I can push it from my side.