Recovery (X Force) destroys tile that are already gone

Options
When the Recovery tile is matched, some number of tile is destroyed as a side effect. It is possible for the selected tiles to be the ones that are already destroyed by the match itself since you can see the destruction animation over empty space. This seems to be a bug.

Also, when Recovery tile is destroyed on the enemy's turn, the enemy gets credit for AP and whatever damage from the cascade. This also happens with Demolition. Is this an intended limitation, unintended limitation, or a bug?

Comments

• Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had noticed the issue with Recovery destroying 'empty' tiles as well. I have not yet noticed if it did the same damage as if they were there (ability destroys x tiles for y damage per tile), or if it only credited damage for existing tiles. I will try to figure it out the next few times I use it, but it isn't easy along with the resulting cascade. Has anyone else determined the damage effect when the empty space gets the effect?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It should not (directly) destroy tiles on enemy match, so the enemy does not get AP advantage or extra turn, but still get his own match & cascade AP.

It should be removed or should be replaced with a 1turn cd tile which dedtroys tile after enemy turn.

Also, another unintended situation may be stunned xforce + cd tile match