World Rupture Bug

Options
So I was hopping of course with Sentry and Daken. World rupture went off as usual. Every tile that exploded was normal. However none of the tiles above it dropped. When all the CD tiles went off then the rest of the tiles fell into the empty gaps causing some cascades. That's right. I said after all the CD tiles went off not as each one went off.

Has anyone come across this yet? Found it weird and took me about half way through all the CD tiles to notice. This is the first time I used Sentry after the R61 release. Is this a stealth nerf?

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you use an ability like Hood's intimidation to lower the countdown timers to 0? I know that this is how it resolves when you do that. Never really thought about if it SHOULD resolve that way or not.

Also, Hood's Intimidation made it happen like this before R61 so it's not recent in that situation.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Definitely didn't see that last night, as I was counting on some of the WR induced cascades to help me out as the tiles were a poppin'. I know this is exactly what happens with Hood's Intimidation, but I know you were not using him when this happened, so hmmm. Definitely not normal.